What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the worst dynasty trade you have been offered? (4 Viewers)

Prior to the start of the season (May) the owner with 1.01 (Barkley) offered it to me...

for Pat Mahomes, Tyreek Hill, 1.02, 1.11, 2.02. (Guice / Kerryon / Sutton were the selections I made instead)

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking to an owner about dealing for T.J. Watt for maybe Julian Edelman and a 3rd (a PPR) and he comes back with these two “options” for me to choose from:

Watt for Julio Jones and my 2019 2nd

or

Watt for Odell Beckham Jr

steelers1080 said:
Someone offered me James Conner for Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, and Alvin Kamara. 
I have a hard time believing this. Not saying it’s not true, but wow, that’s really really ridiculous.

Got this one recently, was going to ask them "why would I do this trade, what is the advantage for me in any way?" Then I just hit reject and moved on. I've got backups at each of the positions that rank higher than the players offered.

Breida, Matt SFORB;
Drake, Kenyan MIA RB;
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

for

Hunt, Kareem KCC RB;
Edelman, Julian NEP WR;
Kittle, George SFO TE

Got this one recently, was going to ask them "why would I do this trade, what is the advantage for me in any way?" Then I just hit reject and moved on. I've got backups at each of the positions that rank higher than the players offered.

Breida, Matt SFORB;
Drake, Kenyan MIA RB;
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

for

Hunt, Kareem KCC RB;
Edelman, Julian NEP WR;
Kittle, George SFO TE
:lmao:

mcd said:

Breida, Matt SFORB;
Drake, Kenyan MIA RB;
Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE

for

Hunt, Kareem KCC RB;
Edelman, Julian NEP WR;
Kittle, George SFO TE
That's just horrible.

That's just horrible.
Yeah, looked at the offer every which way and can't see what makes him think it would make sense on my side. I only carry 4 RBs, which is low but we only have to start one. Possible he's thinking I'm in a panic with Hunt's bye coming up and would over pay to add 2 more RBs, although I haven't tried to acquire any RBs this season.  Who knows..

Non-ppr IDP league.  Start 1 QB this was in response to my offer for a later first for Mayfield.

Stuff like this makes me want to quit the league.

I get
Osweiler, Brock MIA QB
Smith, Alex WAS QB
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB
Year 2019 Round 3 Draft Pick from Oakland Raiders

I give
Sutton, Courtland DEN WR
Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Minnesota Vikings
Year 2019 Round 1 Draft Pick from Oakland Raiders

FFPC league and to give idea of QB value in last week I've seen Rivers and Big Ben go for a third round pick. I got Brady and Mariotta right now. Not great right now but I was not looking for a QB either.

Team offered me two deals for Brees out of the blue.

Guaranteed top 4 pick and Coutee or Guice. What really got me is on the guaranteed top 4 pick offer he made an initial offer of just asking for the pick then quickly pulled the offer back and resent it also asking for Coutee, as if he had not already asked to much.

I'd normally not even post this trade but odd thing about this team making me the offers is they took over this team this last off-season and immediately named the team Brees for Cheap. As if trading old Brees in a one start QB league with small roster sizes was going to be the building block for a rebuild. This is the only trade offer I've ever had from this owner since he took over the team. This is just a $500 league so not major high stakes or anything but not a $77 league either but if I did not know better I'd think this person just bought this team for shtick.

10 team dynasty, 1.0 PPR, 25 player rosters, start 9 (QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, TE, K, DEF)

I give: RB David Johnson, WR Julio Jones, TE Travis Kelce

I get: RB Dalvin Cook, RBJames White, WR Jakeem Grant, 2019 2nd rookie pick (2.07?)

10 team dynasty, 1.0 PPR, 25 player rosters, start 9 (QB, 2-3 RB, 2-3 WR, TE, K, DEF)

I get: RB Dalvin Cook, RBJames White, WR Jakeem Grant, 2019 2nd rookie pick (2.07?)
DJ side pretty easily. That’s three very quality pieces for Cook and a bunch of meh.

ETA: Shoot! Forgot this was worst offers thread. I was trying to be a little nice about it, but that’s horrible!

What’s wrong with you?

... this is horrible man.

What’s wrong with you?

... this is horrible man.
Yeah even if you like cook more then DJ which is fine by me since I do like Cook a ton, that’s Kelce for free and almost Julio for free

Even worse considering I don't like Cook very much.  Yikes.  

I just got offered 2 -2nd round picks over the next 4 years, my choice of which years, for Keenan Allen. These would be picks 10 and above most likely. I told him that's just stupid. 

I've found that the best way to be known as a good trading partner is to make a fair counter-offer, no matter how bad the original offer was.  For example, the guy clearly wants K.Allen.  What would it take from his team to make that happen?  Two 1st round picks?  More?  Just make a counter-offer to show where you value K.Allen.

I just got offered 2 -2nd round picks over the next 4 years, my choice of which years, for Keenan Allen. These would be picks 10 and above most likely. I told him that's just stupid. 
I forgot, I also got offered a 3rd a week ago for K. Allen. :lmao:  

I am the Cook/Sutton owner.

12 team idp dynasty ppr

Was offered..

Kareem Hunt + early 2019 3rd 

for

Dalvin Cook + Courtland Sutton + late 2019 1st

I've found that the best way to be known as a good trading partner is to make a fair counter-offer, no matter how bad the original offer was.  For example, the guy clearly wants K.Allen.  What would it take from his team to make that happen?  Two 1st round picks?  More?  Just make a counter-offer to show where you value K.Allen.
No thanks.

Asked a guy out of the running about Ingram. His offer ...

I get: Ingram

I give: 2019 1st (top 4), 2019 1st (10-12), 2019 2nd (top 4) and Kerryon Johnson

I don't even know how to reply to something like that. I just said thanks but we are too far off for me to even counter.

Atomic Punk said:
Asked a guy out of the running about Ingram. His offer ...

I get: Ingram

I give: 2019 1st (top 4), 2019 1st (10-12), 2019 2nd (top 4) and Kerryon Johnson

I don't even know how to reply to something like that. I just said thanks but we are too far off for me to even counter.
I got Ingram and I'll give him to ya for that :lmao:

Jacoby Brissett           for          Austin Eckler

(Gordon & Brieda owner)          (Luck Owner)

( 6 QB's on roster)

(Both Playoff Teams)

May not belong here but had to show it, any guesses what happened? What would you do?

Jacoby Brissett           for          Austin Eckler

(Gordon & Brieda owner)          (Luck Owner)

( 6 QB's on roster)

(Both Playoff Teams)

May not belong here but had to show it, any guesses what happened? What would you do?
Reject it and counter with what you think ekeler is worth to you.  He's a semi useful piece right now and has some rb4 value going forward (in the sense that he's not a guy you're comfortable starting and he doesn't have a non injury path to rb1 carries).  If you're using him this year in the playoffs, he's got value to you.  If your opponent needs a startable rb, he's got value to him and there's value to you in keeping him from getting one.  I wouldn't trade him for nothing but i wouldn't be opposed to getting top dollar for him, so I'd counter for a low 2019 first or 2020 first. 

Reject it and counter with what you think ekeler is worth to you.  He's a semi useful piece right now and has some rb4 value going forward (in the sense that he's not a guy you're comfortable starting and he doesn't have a non injury path to rb1 carries).  If you're using him this year in the playoffs, he's got value to you.  If your opponent needs a startable rb, he's got value to him and there's value to you in keeping him from getting one.  I wouldn't trade him for nothing but i wouldn't be opposed to getting top dollar for him, so I'd counter for a low 2019 first or 2020 first. 
Ha ha ha, that's the funny part. I offered Eckler for Brissett figuring it was way over payment and would easily have been accepted. However he turned it down having Brees and Darnold on his roster already. I actually only wanted Brissett in case something happened to Luck in the playoffs then he is virtually useless to me. Proof that some people will cut off their nose to spite their face IMO.

Ha ha ha, that's the funny part. I offered Eckler for Brissett figuring it was way over payment and would easily have been accepted. However he turned it down having Brees and Darnold on his roster already. I actually only wanted Brissett in case something happened to Luck in the playoffs then he is virtually useless to me. Proof that some people will cut off their nose to spite their face IMO.
So you made the worst offer you have been offered?

I stated maybe it didn't belong here,  but yes I suppose so. I'm very deep at RB and couldn't believe it was rejected more than anything.

Season ended and trading opened up again, so of course i get an offer from someone.

Gronk and Cole Beasley for my OJ Howard and 1.02.  

Season ended and trading opened up again, so of course i get an offer from someone.

Gronk and Cole Beasley for my OJ Howard and 1.02.  
And the 1.02?  He didn't want you to throw in Mahomes as well?

Is the guy just trying to be funny?  Or does he think you're stupid?  Or, does he simply still value Gronk differently and think the time to sell him is now before the bottom truly drops out? (maybe a year too late)

DropKick said:
And the 1.02?  He didn't want you to throw in Mahomes as well?

Is the guy just trying to be funny?  Or does he think you're stupid?  Or, does he simply still value Gronk differently and think the time to sell him is now before the bottom truly drops out? (maybe a year too late)
Couldn't tell you his reasons but I'm not exactly the type of person to just say "thanks for the offer but no". 

this just came in and was too bad/good to not post:

X gives up Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB and Martin, Doug OAK RB and Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR and Lee, Marqise JAC WR and Patterson, Cordarrelle NEP WR and Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE and Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01 and Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.01

Dexter gives up Guice, Derrius WAS RB and Beckham, Odell NYG WR and Cooper, Amari DAL WR and Williams, Mike LAC WR and Njoku, David CLE TE

X gives up Lynch, Marshawn OAK RB and Martin, Doug OAK RB and Dorsett, Phillip NEP WR and Lee, Marqise JAC WR and Patterson, Cordarrelle NEP WR and Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE and Year 2019 Draft Pick 1.01 and Year 2019 Draft Pick 2.01 and Year 2019 Draft Pick 3.01

Dexter gives up Guice, Derrius WAS RB and Beckham, Odell NYG WR and Cooper, Amari DAL WR and Williams, Mike LAC WR and Njoku, David CLE TE
oh the humanity

That's amazing - could be the worst we've seen in here yet.

Fantasy Football Friends need to prevent friends from sending really bad trade offers when drunk!   I can think of no other excuse for this offer....   I guess he was blinded by the 1.01 pick "sacrifice" that he did not see the blinding poor value offered.  

I mean at least it had the 1.01 in it and Gronk (albeit 3 years too late).  It's god awful but at least there was SOMETHING good on the other side.  

I'm posting this in hopes that he is on this board but it's also hilariously bad and actually quite frustrating at this point when he's done this for about a week now.  

This guy in my FFPC league keeps offering me some combo of 

Matt Ryan, Kenyan Drake, Austin Hooper, Peyton Barber and Jacksonville D along with some 3rds or 4ths (he did include Ertz one time to his credit?)

for always at least 3/4 of my players

Marlon Mack, OJ Howard, Evan Engram, 2020 1st

Usually the offer is all of these.  He just spams the offer over and over again with a 3rd instead of a 4th or adding in Jacksonville and then adding my 1st or something.  I keep saying no with a message that I'm not interested in giving up the 4 best pieces of the deal, but he won't quit.  Maybe it'll stop after the deadline here in a few hours.  

Users who are viewing this thread