What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL3 Draft Thread - 2011 (1 Viewer)

Sorry guys been gone all day , one D had a softball tournament & the other a lax game & was focused on the Bruins game . I was on FBG today on my iphone but there's no way on knowing you have a PM on the mobile site. Anyways I hate timing out & keeping people waiting sorry

12.06 Jacob Tamme TE IND
Not a problem, was a slow Saturday. I was at soccer myself (coaching even - my son wasn't even there, he's on a school trip).Anyway, I think we have a bigger issue coming up soon with Yellow AWOL.

I'm going to be out for the rest of the evening, so sending my next one to radballs.

eidt: rads box must be full so wil try JP instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likely won't make it back to end of round 13 ths morning.

Will check in sometime later in the day...if we suddenly start speeding many have my number. Just text me.

:blackdot:

Out most of the day myself, but glad to squeeze my next pick in. Here's to solving my RB3 concerns:

12.12 Jacquizz Rodgers, RB, Atlanta Falcons

1-D.Alexander WR- St Louis Rams2-B.Robiskie WR Cleveland
Muchos gracias BnB but this is exactly why I do not send lists and would rather hold the draft up 7 hours and 55 minutes...why would I want my list shared? I sent the list based on the guys being there, you posted them up like whatever is left from this group...Don't get mad, I'm not really bent about it, but maybe I didn't want anyone to know Robiskie was on my radar...I'm just sayin. But it's good, I can now blame you for the reason I don't make SSL1 next year ;)

1-D.Alexander WR- St Louis Rams

2-B.Robiskie WR Cleveland
Muchos gracias BnB but this is exactly why I do not send lists and would rather hold the draft up 7 hours and 55 minutes...why would I want my list shared? I sent the list based on the guys being there, you posted them up like whatever is left from this group...

Don't get mad, I'm not really bent about it, but maybe I didn't want anyone to know Robiskie was on my radar...I'm just sayin. But it's good, I can now blame you for the reason I don't make SSL1 next year ;)
I think we can take this post as he wants Robiskie with the 14.4 slot.PS MoP - You need to PM within the draft (not an outsider) to someone who is tracking it. You can send me a list, I'm way on the other side and I'll only post 1 pick at a time

Users who are viewing this thread