Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Twilight

*** Official Survivor:One World

1,234 posts in this topic

I thought that challenge really played in the girls favor. It seemed to be all about balance, and I thought it was obvious that it was used to try and even things up. Turned out to be the most one-sided challenge I can remember.

You heard the girl complaining, the took too long to realize they couldn't do it facing each other ... evidently there were some large obstacles preventing them from getting by each other.

Hilarious sequence when the challenge ended and Colton did a cheerleading type jump off the platform followed by some dude pushing the midget off. :excited:

:hophead:

I thought that challenge really played in the girls favor. It seemed to be all about balance, and I thought it was obvious that it was used to try and even things up. Turned out to be the most one-sided challenge I can remember.I can't think of a single challenge that the girls can win. They are going to have to switch things up pretty quick or it's going to get much worse.

I couldn't believe they had another challenge with a balance beam. As soon as I saw that I said to my wife, that is ridiculous that they made the challenge so one sided towards the women. But the women are so bad they couldn't even come close in that challenge. Wonder if a switch up is coming quickly otherwise the women are going to be gone quickly.

Why is it always the elementary/special ed teachers that end up being the biggest #####es on this show? Gives me great confidence in the care the kids are getting. :mellow:

I thought that challenge really played in the girls favor. It seemed to be all about balance, and I thought it was obvious that it was used to try and even things up. Turned out to be the most one-sided challenge I can remember.I can't think of a single challenge that the girls can win. They are going to have to switch things up pretty quick or it's going to get much worse.

I couldn't believe they had another challenge with a balance beam. As soon as I saw that I said to my wife, that is ridiculous that they made the challenge so one sided towards the women. But the women are so bad they couldn't even come close in that challenge. Wonder if a switch up is coming quickly otherwise the women are going to be gone quickly.
The things that really doomed the women in that challenge were 1. their boobs, 2. the "no touching two people at the same time" rule, and 3. Kat's being a total ditz. As one of the recappers put it, she jumped in the ocean like she was at a sorority kegger at the beach.

Chelsea is a knockout.

:goodposting:

Nina couldn't even get Monica and Kristina on board to vote for Kat. She never stood a chance. That tribe is a mess.

I am totally smitten with Chelsea. :wub: :wub:

So hot. :wub: :wub:

ETA: Chelsea

Probst crushed Kat at TC. Made her look ridiculous. :lmao:

Think the tribes will be mixed up soon...maybe after the next two people go so the tribes will be even. :shrug:

Chelsea is a knockout.

Nina couldn't even get Monica and Kristina on board to vote for Kat. She never stood a chance. That tribe is a mess.

:goodposting: :goodposting:

Probst crushed Kat at TC. Made her look ridiculous. :lmao:Think the tribes will be mixed up soon...maybe after the next two people go so the tribes will be even. :shrug:

The producers seem to hate the Pagong strategy... form an alliance quickly and blindly vote off everyone else in succession no matter what happens. The women are already executing it, voting off someone they all agree they should have kept, and knowing that they should reshuffle their alliances, but they kept Kat anyway because that's how you execute the strategy right.When this happens late in the game, we get double-elimination episodes. Now that it's so apparent so early, I'm pretty sure we'll see a tribe shuffle soon.

Chelsea is a knockout.

:goodposting: :goodposting:
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Chelsea might be the #1 reason I'm still happy to sit through this cluster####

It amazes me that people feel like that once they make an alliance on Day 1 that they are bound by it. If you can make a better and stronger alliance on Day 5 then go for it. It's not like you are screwing someone that will end up on the jury. Either you pick the right alliance or you don't.

It amazes me that people feel like that once they make an alliance on Day 1 that they are bound by it. If you can make a better and stronger alliance on Day 5 then go for it. It's not like you are screwing someone that will end up on the jury. Either you pick the right alliance or you don't.

There are punishments to take into account. Betraying an alliance will show future alliance partners they "can't trust you". While this should be obvious... everyone is, after all, playing for themselves and winning requires screwing over 17 other people... for whatever reason it's always the kiss of death on Survivor, someone breaks one alliance and then they're the first one out once the next alliance is safely in the majority.

ETA: The only way around this dilemma could have happened last episode, if everyone on the tribe agreed to re-do all the alliances, as Jeff started to bring up at Tribal Council, there would be no "hard feelings" (although, typical women as they are, there would still be some).

I think Nina was the right vote for Chelsea and co. Aside from the fact she looks like Harry Connick Jr after a wood chipper accident, she's a squeaky wheel, loose cannon, and all that other crap you don't need when you're already getting your tails kicked.

Keep the cute little bimbo around, she'll pick it up I think

Am I hearing things or did Chelsea say "the boobs are hard"? :excited:

Nina looked like a burn victim, but better than a broken wrist. That was a dangerous challenge. The women's group is the most dysfunctional tribe to this point I've ever seen in Survivor.

And agree Monica looks great for her age (well any age really) but Chelsea is special.

Probst crushed Kat at TC. Made her look ridiculous. :lmao:Think the tribes will be mixed up soon...maybe after the next two people go so the tribes will be even. :shrug:

Watch some of the previews closely.

I think Nina was the right vote for Chelsea and co. Aside from the fact she looks like Harry Connick Jr after a wood chipper accident, she's a squeaky wheel, loose cannon, and all that other crap you don't need when you're already getting your tails kicked.Keep the cute little bimbo around, she'll pick it up I think

:lol:

Chelsea is a knockout.

No love for Kim and her awesome blue eyes?

I think Christina's boobs are real. Unfortunately, at this rate, she'll be voted off within 2 weeks and we won't be able to see her curves minus the pudginess.

I think Sabrina is doing a good job as the vocal leader, but a poor job strategically. Her girls will be decimated by the time the merge rolls around if there's no tribe mix.

I can't stop watching this, this, and especially this.

:lmao: my wife and I reran the DVR back on that Colton part 100 times...lol

We also reran the parts when they all jumped off the dock after the challenge, Colton's mid-air splits and the dude throwing the midget off the dock into the water were hilarious :lmao:

:lmao: my wife and I reran the DVR back on that Colton part 100 times...lol

We also reran the parts when they all jumped off the dock after the challenge, Colton's mid-air splits and the dude throwing the midget off the dock into the water were hilarious :lmao:

i keep waiting for a toss of the little person to assist them in a challenge

Toss me!

that little dude seems pretty badass though

You ###...I was hoping these were gifs of Chelsea. It is comedy gold though.

Couple other good ones This, This
Cannot stand her and don't find her all that attractive.
:goodposting: Her whole 'package' is just, :X . The 'tude puts it way over the top.

:goodposting: Her whole 'package' is just, :X . The 'tude puts it way over the top.
I agree. Her face is busted too. The booty is nice but it's attached to stocky legs so I'll just ogle the other wimmins.

Her personality makes her even less attractive if that is possible.

WalrusMan's early favorites from the cast video: Kim Spradlin (bridal shop owner) and Jonas Otsuji (sushi chef)Backup favorites: Kourtney Moon (mechanic) and Michael Jefferson (banker)

I'm liking my first two picks even more now. Jonas will run the game, Kim will make it deep.If the girls act pathetic enough next episode the producers will shake the tribes up in episode 4.

I agree. She is a couple years away from weighing 200 pounds. Girls shaped like that age horrendously. Monica on the other hand, good lord what a body at age 41.

I agree

Gotta say the producers did a great job so far getting the chicks to show as much skin as ever before. Seems like they are telling the gals they have to wear the most revealing bikinis ever

Gotta say the producers did a great job so far getting the chicks to show as much skin as ever before. Seems like they are telling the gals they have to wear the most revealing bikinis ever

unfortunately Tarzan got that memo too

unfortunately Tarzan got that memo too
:lmao:

I agree. She is a couple years away from weighing 200 pounds. Girls shaped like that age horrendously. Monica on the other hand, good lord what a body at age 41.

money buys a personal trainer and nice bolt-ons

Chelsea is a knockout.

She's hot, but damn if those aren't some Uncle Leo eyebrows