What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL 3 OFFICIAL DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

as of right now....

SSL1: 16.04

SSL2: 12.05

SSL3: 9.03

SSL4: 10.13

almost comical at this point....

fallen a full two rounds off the pace of SSL2 since we started after they cleared round one...and have gotten lapped by a group that didn't start till we cleared our entire first round...not only have they passed us and are basically on 2 round ahead of us pace, but they are gaining some serious seperation.....

Bass is already going to shorten the clock next week I think in some of these.....my vote is that we do it now in this one ....

Last edited by a moderator:
as of right now....SSL1: 16.04SSL2: 12.05SSL3: 9.03SSL4: 10.13almost comical at this point....fallen a full two rounds off the pace of SSL2 since we started after they cleared round one...and have gotten lapped by a group that didn't start till we cleared our entire first round...not only have they passed us and are basically on 2 round ahead of us pace, but they are gaining some serious seperation.....Bass is already going to shorten the clock next week I think in some of these.....my vote is that we do it now in this one ....
We'll likely be speed drafting next week. I'd rather not run this over the Memorial Day weekend.

as of right now....SSL1: 16.04SSL2: 12.05SSL3: 9.03SSL4: 10.13almost comical at this point....fallen a full two rounds off the pace of SSL2 since we started after they cleared round one...and have gotten lapped by a group that didn't start till we cleared our entire first round...not only have they passed us and are basically on 2 round ahead of us pace, but they are gaining some serious seperation.....Bass is already going to shorten the clock next week I think in some of these.....my vote is that we do it now in this one ....
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm all for it.

averaging about 11 picks a day, which it's actually less than that since the turns drop 2 picks at the same time..

at that pace would take us 26 days which puts us right at June 1st....yeah buddy...!

We'll likely be speed drafting next week. I'd rather not run this over the Memorial Day weekend.
PDSL with the 4 hour limit went MUCH SMOOTHER. I think a 4 hour clock should be the new standard.

Damn you gamma. I had the Coby contract on the table and ready for signature.

9.07 - Heath Miller - TE - PIT

PMing next.

I am going to keep a master list of players selected, in case the draft thread does not get updated, to avoid re-picks.

9.09 Nate Burleson WR DETOn client site - someone please PM
PM sentJust to let everyone know that come next Wednesday, I have a hospital visit and will be out for 3 days. We can either have someone step up from one of the other SSL's or I can find someone. I dont think we will be nearly done. Sorry about that but a health thing

SSL4 should be done by Thursday, regardless...we are shooting to lap SSL2.

Will be out of town until tomorrow afternoon sometime. Sent picks for the next two rounds. HOPEFULLY they last....... :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread