What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Thread- Carolina at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

some people might not be able too.plus it keeps things in perspective as when they happen game time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You just learning that???
Nope, but a lot of people still don't seem convinced he's going to be the real deal next year -- too small, all that type of stuff. The guy is going to be a Top 10 fantasy WR.

Nope, but a lot of people still don't seem convinced he's going to be the real deal next year -- too small, all that type of stuff. The guy is going to be a Top 10 fantasy WR.
Legit, yes. Top 10 next year is a stretch though.

Presuming the Panthers win this makes the NFC Championship Game VERY interesting because Carolina could host it if the Packers win!

No doubt we will get the Rams tease TD to think they are still in it... :rolleyes:
If they get a TD, they will be back in the game.Why do so many posters assume games are over long before they actually are? It's as if they've forgotten every come from behind game they've ever seen.

Legit, yes. Top 10 next year is a stretch though.
I could see him scratching the lower end of the Top 10. He's a 1,000-yard receiver, averages 5.5 catches per game, scored 8 TDs (including his punt return) and if you include the playoffs he's had 12 games with at least 70 yards receiving. Plus, factor in that his production curve is on the rise and he's looking real good for next season. Back to the game, I sure didn't see this happening. Props to those who really backed the Panthers this week.

If they get a TD, they will be back in the game.Why do so many posters assume games are over long before they actually are? It's as if they've forgotten every come from behind game they've ever seen.
*points at Bulger*THAT is why......

Terrible play by Delhomme to get sacked there. The Rams were on the ropes. They kick a FG and it's over. Now they give them just a liiiiitle eensy weensy chance.

Warner won't play now unless Bulger gets hurt. There's no point in it anymore. Kasay's miss keeps the FG alive for the Rams which is key -- assuming they can get in FG range.

should have pooched it down inside the 10
I agree with going for the field goal. Kasay hit one from 52 so he could make that from 53. I'd take the chance of making it a 14 point game and focing the Rams to score two touchdowns.

Users who are viewing this thread