What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

UFL spring football (XFL and USFL merge) (1 Viewer)

I thought some teams didn't look ready and the attendance numbers tell me some fans weren't too.
Four week camp with late arrivals probably fueled that.
I'd be very careful with DFS and lines. Watch some on YouTube and if they look all out of sorts then discard the game entirely. A lot of sincere confusion yesterday that was obvious and not finger pointing blame garbage.

StL Battlehawks had 40,000+ in attendance at their game. Wow. Kroenke really screwed over that town and they’re desperate for pro ball.

Reactions: Bri
StL Battlehawks had 40,000+ in attendance at their game. Wow. Kroenke really screwed over that town and they’re desperate for pro ball.
Yeah they opened up the upper level at two stadiums today.
Great news for the league

Second week that I question their draft choices to pair up with Taamu.
Kudos to him, he's persevering well but geesh get him some more players

Still loving it.
I can understand if this is a basketball weekend and next weekend is better for them.

That’s good to hear. I hope the pick cities WITHOUT existing NFL teams. Right now 3 of the 8 teams are in NFL cities (Houston, DC, Michigan ) and I would thinking finding cities that are starved for pro football would make sense. Also, crazy that 3 of the 8 UFL teams are all in Texas.

Reactions: Bri
That’s good to hear. I hope the pick cities WITHOUT existing NFL teams. Right now 3 of the 8 teams are in NFL cities (Houston, DC, Michigan ) and I would thinking finding cities that are starved for pro football would make sense. Also, crazy that 3 of the 8 UFL teams are all in Texas.
We have a saying down here about how many seasons there are...and there are two.

1. Football season
2. Waiting for football season season

Users who are viewing this thread