What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Thread- Carolina at St. Louis (1 Viewer)

Third time I've seen them try to run Bulger into the endzone while inside the twenty.If the Rams don't score a TD here after the gift of 1st and goal, they need to fire the offensive "genius" up top.

We're right there baby......3 down. Now the D has to step up.Foster and Goings have had their way, but what will happen in crunch time.

Gasp Gasp Gasp.If the Rams figure out a way to get the FG in the last 2:30, it goes to OT for me and I am also:Gasp Gasp Gasp on some of my bets.

i still think Carolina should have pooched it down... make them drive the whole field... not even give them a chance at a short field.

P.S. - three TDs denied in the first quarter by the Panther D was about as huge as anything else that happened in these playoffs - including Favre's OT win last week.

2:39 to go... trail by 3 points...
some time needs to be run off of the clock... still 2:39... i dont think so.more than 1 second should be off of the clock

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread