What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any idea who Tillman will defend v. Packers? (1 Viewer)

Moonlight

Footballguy
He plays RCB so I guess that means Jennings but read an article suggesting he may be lined up against the bigger Jones with Tim Jennings out. Looking for this information to help me decide who to start Sunday

He plays RCB so I guess that means Jennings but read an article suggesting he may be lined up against the bigger Jones with Tim Jennings out. Looking for this information to help me decide who to start Sunday
Pretty much a roll of the dice. Packers love to move Jennings around so who really knows.

I'd bet Tillman stays on his side of the field, regardless of who lines up for the Packers. He won't cover a specific player against the Packers. And btw, James Jones is barely 6-1. Hardly what I would call "bigger" for a WR in today's NFL.

I'd bet Tillman stays on his side of the field, regardless of who lines up for the Packers. He won't cover a specific player against the Packers. And btw, James Jones is barely 6-1. Hardly what I would call "bigger" for a WR in today's NFL.
Pretty sure that "bigger" was meant to be a comparison to Greg Jennings in terms of a height/weight/muscle trio.

Users who are viewing this thread