Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

8 minutes ago, Caesar said:

ETA:  I don't mind risk if there is upside.  If I did have 1000s of shares, I might now be dead of a heart attack.

mo money...mo problems

• Laughing 1

12 minutes ago, The Ref said:

How you know?

Told by someone who should know.

• Thanks 1

Hi hope whoever got my hundred shares at $4.71 is enjoying them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HODL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, caustic said:

My stops triggered, I’m out. :unsure:

Was able to buy back in at a lower price. Confidence shaken, but made a tiny profit today I guess. 

• Like 2

Guys I don't know much, but what I do know is that selling my CYDY too early once already cost me a Ferrari.  I won't do that again.

HODL HODL HODL HODL 

Just now, BassNBrew said:

Hi hope whoever got my hundred shares at $4.71 is enjoying them

Yeah, I got scalped for a $1 but bought more at the $5.80 than I sold in the $4s so probably came out about even in those transactions. 

Quickest $80k or whatever I've ever lost.  Good times.  Not selling.  Wish I upped my position when it tanked though.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sporthenry said:

Yeah, I got scalped for a $1 but bought more at the $5.80 than I sold in the $4s so probably came out about even in those transactions. 

I came out ahead. Once it hit the low seven dollar range I just started selling 100 shares a minute until I saw her make the turn back. I started buying 500 share blocks on the rise through the five. All total I’ve probably gained a dollar on my cost basis. But it still hurts seeing shares sold in the four dollar range being bought back two minutes later and the five dollar range

I can't wait to see what happens at close today.  This thing is going to run up again.  

I was in a meeting with my law partner with a plan to sell half of my position at 9.50+.  That was a costly 15 minutes, but I have a good feeling this will reach double digits again in the near future.  HOLD #notselling

Was anyone else concerned that it was headed back below a dollar?

• Laughing 1

5 minutes ago, Otis said:

Guys I don't know much, but what I do know is that selling my CYDY too early once already cost me a Ferrari.  I won't do that again.

HODL HODL HODL HODL 

Going to the dealer tomorrow to spec an 812 GTS.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 2

2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Was anyone else concerned that it was headed back below a dollar?

Right now I am worried about it going under 6 dollars which would eliminate any of my gains over the past week.

• Sad 1

So I assume for CYDY we're not expecting any major news until they release the results of the trials in a few weeks?  What are the inflection points coming up in terms of news that can really move the stock?

8 minutes ago, chet said:

I'm just buying time.  At present levels  about a year of retirement.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, chet said:

:wub:

1 hour ago, BroadwayG said:

Wonder what the guy who put a 9MM sell order in is thinking right now.

Anyone have the data on what he got per share on that? It couldn't have been a block trade all at once?

I just assumed that CYDY dipped on the news of the possible new swine flu coming out of China. Then it went back up based on the fact that CYDY can probably cure that too. 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, Polish Hammer said:

Tell me what this means like I'm an idiot and in the midst of a work zoom meeting.

I'm sure Chet can more eloquently defend the stock. It looks like he's just piggybacking off the Culpeper stuff. Not a whole lot of new info in there. But Citron and Left are legit. A lot don't like them but he can move stocks with his research. I presume he was one of the big guys shorting it earlier. Now they release a report hoping to push it down further. Stock isn't falling out of bed but in my experience, it's not a guy you want on the other side. Has enough clout, he can go on CNBC and destroy it. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, sporthenry said:
6 minutes ago, Polish Hammer said:

Tell me what this means like I'm an idiot and in the midst of a work zoom meeting.

I'm sure Chet can more eloquently defend the stock. It looks like he's just piggybacking off the Culpeper stuff. Not a whole lot of new info in there. But Citron and Left are legit. A lot don't like them but he can move stocks with his research. I presume he was one of the big guys shorting it earlier. Now they release a report hoping to push it down further. Stock isn't falling out of bed but in my experience, it's not a guy you want on the other side. Has enough clout, he can go on CNBC and destroy it. 

This sounds not good.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Otis said:

What the heck is a Citron?

Guy ran a website called stocklemon, now named it citron research. he's a short seller. 

Edited by Sandeman
Edit: looks like piling on.

1 minute ago, Al Czervik said:

On it's way back down.  Could be below $6 soon.

Citron has some power. Could get ugly with weak support on the buy side

6 minutes ago, sporthenry said:

We had to know an article would coincide with the short attack today.  This is rehashed stuff they've taken shots at already.  NP sold millions of shares in early May, pointing to Culper hit pieces from the past.  They blame CytoDyn for manipulating the stock the last few days, blah blah blah.  

They talk about lack of data.  Well, duh... trial data is coming.  Maybe it's why they chose today to launch the attack and this article, there may be others from Culper research, to get these out before the trial data is released.  

Scaring investors into dumping shares... so their paying clients can pick them up before good news is released?  who knows.  

1 minute ago, Al Czervik said:

On it's way back down.  Could be below $6 soon.

Major sale took the steam out for sure.  Been floating down since a quick recovery.

4 minutes ago, Sandeman said:

Guy ran a website called stocklemon, now named it citron research. he's a short seller. 

A guy on the internet eh?  

Just now, Otis said:

Don’t sell him short (pun intended)

Just now, Otis said:

To be fair, thats why we are all here.   "A guy on the internet".  

7 minutes ago, sporthenry said:

Ouch, and we were just saying a few days ago we were surprised there were no hit pieces out yet.

5 minutes ago, Otis said:

What the heck is a Citron?

3 minutes ago, matuski said:

Is citron reliable?

1 minute ago, metoo said:

Isn't he the guy that's been shorting Tesla?

Citron is run by Andrew Left who is a notable short seller. He isn't always right and is very brash / abrasive. He essentially plays the Don't Pass line and instead of Ackman buying stock and pumping it on CNBC, he shorts a stock, releases a report to push it down and then who knows? I'm sure he probably covers some of it on the way down. 

His most notable work was he called Valeant/Bausch right. In healthcare, he seems pretty good although as I mentioned, this piece was pretty weak IMO. Didn't actually go into the details on the drug itself and relied on Culpeper which seemed very sketchy. I don't know where he stands on TSLA. He probably was shorting it but not as big as Chanos/Einhorn from what I can tell. I'm not saying he is right but he is a credible voice in the finance world unlike Culpepper. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Jayrok said:

We had to know an article would coincide with the short attack today.  This is rehashed stuff they've taken shots at already.  NP sold millions of shares in early May, pointing to Culper hit pieces from the past.  They blame CytoDyn for manipulating the stock the last few days, blah blah blah.  

They talk about lack of data.  Well, duh... trial data is coming.  Maybe it's why they chose today to launch the attack and this article, there may be others from Culper research, to get these out before the trial data is released.  

Scaring investors into dumping shares... so their paying clients can pick them up before good news is released?  who knows.  

AS you said spin city with their points.  No coincidence this comes out with stock dip. Did it precipitate dip or part of short attack?

Reminds me of the AF attacks and results.

I just drove from Palm Beach to Naples and back to pick up a bike I've been searching weeks for, I returned $25k poorer :kicksrock:

The ####? 

• Sad 1

I'm going to prepare to buy more in the $3 & $4 dollar range. 

Headed for biggest one day loss after yesterdays biggest one day gain. Just when I was starting to feel cocky.

Left has had his hits and misses like everyone else.  He broke valeants back from $240 to the teens where it sits today with a well written story that they were channel stuffing and self dealing. But he’s been after Elon and tsla on more than one occasion.

i was ready to pull the trigger on 500 shares till this game me pause

2 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

AS you said spin city with their points.  No coincidence this comes out with stock dip. Did it precipitate dip or part of short attack?

What were the AF attacks?

Feuerstein attacks on the credibility and integrity of the company/leadership mixed with a sprinkling of charged incompetence.

Just now, Moonlight said:

I believe it was a part of it.  They bring nothing new to the table.  They did mention the many paid talking ads by NP but he hasn't released one in many days.  This is a good thing imo and he doesn't need to release a statement every week.  Shorts use these to say "YEAH, BLAH BLAH, BUT YOU HAVE NO DATA!!"  They know all along the data is coming.  

They'll scare shares out of many investors that are selling right now.  But if the stock can withstand the next couple of days, these guys are running out of stuff to write about (much thanks to NP for not opening his mouth).   

Let the trial data speak for itself.  Remember, Covid is just one indication for LL.  They are in trials for the other, more lucrative indications imo (HIV, Cancer, NASH, even Alzheimer's).  

If this tripe pushes it down under 5, my position will get a large boost.  

At this point it’s a conviction hold.  You either think this is the cure or you don’t. 

my avg is in the mid $5’s as I averaged in along the way.  I’m glad I didn’t send in at $10 but mad all the paper gains are gone.

f them - I’m holding

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chet said:

More info:  It was a coordinated short attack from guys who have been getting murdered with this run up.  

@eaganwildcats I guess I was right, huh?

6 minutes ago, fantasycurse42 said:

I'm going to prepare to buy more in the $3 & $4 dollar range. 

Yeah, I just sold 1000 that I bought earlier today at a small loss. I'm a long term believer, but don't think this is going to go back up for a few days. I'll look to buy back sub $5.