What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

a newer song you love? (1 Viewer)

i am digging that new slow jam called the area of a 16 inch pizza is about 200 i think it is by drake take that to the bank bromigos 

tom you are the man first yoga pants and now this dude hes pretty good and i will listen to him and vote for him take that to the bank brohan 

"Square Hammer" - Ghost

cannot get the chorus out of my head.

\m/
I concur...

I saw the first show of their Popestar Tour...two nights ago (Rochester NY).  They opened with Square Hammer...and closed with Monstrance Clock.  It was the most spectacle-y spectacle I've watched...in recent memory. Tighter than a gannet sphincter in a feeding plunge...wickedly/delightfully irreverent...and...worth every penny of the ticket's price.  Don't pass up a chance to see them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I concur...

I saw the first show of their Popestar Tour...two nights ago (Rochester NY).  They opened with Square Hammer...and closed with Monstrance Clock.  It was the most spectacle-y spectacle I've watched...in recent memory. Tighter than a gannet sphincter in a feeding plunge...wickedly/delightfully irreverent...and...worth every penny of the ticket's price.  Don't pass up a chance to see them...
the only West Coast date i could possibly see them is Oct 23 at Aftershock....and i have a commitment i cannot get out of. glad you had fun, sounds like a helluva show.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harlon_Carter

It all started with the border
And that's still where it is today
Someone killed Ramon Casiano
And the killer got away

Down by the Sister Cities river
Two boys with way more pride than sense
One would fall and one would prosper
Never forced to make amends

He became a border agent
And supplemented what he made
With creative deportation
And missing ammo by the case

Since Bullock ran the operation
There's hardly been a minute since
There ain't a massing at the border
From Chinese troops to terrorists

He had the makings of a leader
Of a certain kind of men
Who need to feel the world's against him
Out to get 'em if it can

Men whose trigger pull their fingers
Of men who'd rather fight than win
United in a revolution
Like in mind and like in skin

It all started with the border
And that's still where it is today
Down by the Sister Cities river
What for sure no one can say

The killing's been the bullet's business
Since back in 1931
Someone killed Ramon Casiano
And Ramon still ain't dead enough

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to check out some of these.  Ok, a few random eclectics.  (The Random Eclectics ain't a bad band name, fwiw)

Loving this band of late, Heartless Bastards.  Seriously when I heard a couple of their tunes for the first time, I was like how have I never heard this before (thinking they must have been some unknown rarely played '70's rock band).

Heartless Bastards - Skin and Bones

Heartless Bastards - Gotta Have Rock and Roll

And on the total other end of the spectrum, not as good but pretty damn catchy:

Misterwives Reflections  I should hate this song, way too pop for me, but I like it. 

Finally, back more to my core, some new hip hop (I guess?)... might go see these guys in concert as they are playing the Paramount, Long Island - probably the coolest concert venue I've seen in terms of a historic rehab and SICK private club below ("The Founders Room")

Dirty Heads - Smoke Rings

Need to check out some of these.  Ok, a few random eclectics.  (The Random Eclectics ain't a bad band name, fwiw)

Loving this band of late, Heartless Bastards.  Seriously when I heard a couple of their tunes for the first time, I was like how have I never heard this before (thinking they must have been some unknown rarely played '70's rock band).

Heartless Bastards - Skin and Bones

Heartless Bastards - Gotta Have Rock and Roll
Love them.  They have so many different sounds.  

Users who are viewing this thread