What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is Hotter- Flipping Houses Edition (1 Viewer)

Which one of these flippers would you like to flop

• Christina El Moussa

Votes: 190 55.4%
  • Nicole Curtis

Votes: 153 44.6%

• Total voters
Watched Flip or Flop last week with my wife for the first time. Thought Christina was really hot, and my wife said she looks like a trashy whore which confirms to me that she is really hot.

I vote Christina. Who is the dude on that show? Was he on survivor or something? Looks very familiar. . . .

Watched Flip or Flop last week with my wife for the first time. Thought Christina was really hot, and my wife said she looks like a trashy whore which confirms to me that she is really hot.
lol.

I asked my wife if she thinks that Nicole has to put a ton of make up on before she gets all dirty working. She said that she doesnt think she had any make up on. That is what made me think of making this pole.

Christina is super hot though. And her and her husband must make a ton of cash because they have 10 flips going on at the same time

Nicole needs a hamburger, and her skin looks really old and leathery like a smoker. She's cute...but in a mid-west trailer park sort of way. I like her personality, but I think her looks are just above average.

I had a similar conversation with my wife. Except, it was "This OId House", and it was me telling my wife that Bob Villa looked like a total playa.

Neither one is great on the hot chick scale.

Nicole is too aerobicized for my taste and something about her freaks me out. Like she's hiding something.

Christina seems really high maintenance, but so does her husband.

Christina I guess.

AcerFC said:
VA703 said:
ill take both but CHRISTINA EL MOUSSA has the better package
I like that midwest accent Nicole has going on
She's from the 313 so she gets my vote.

ETA: They're both smokin'

Last edited by a moderator:
I vote Christina. Who is the dude on that show? Was he on survivor or something? Looks very familiar. . . .
Her husband
Dude severely outkicked his coverage....no idea how those two ended up together.
See- here's where guys should have to produce pics of themselves. You make it sound like he looks like Gary Burghoff or something... :rolleyes:
Not so much the looks part...I'll leave the judging of other dudes looks to you guys.....it's the complete lack of any sort of manliness/backbone :shrug:

Big fan of Amy Matthews too. Bigtime flirt, and you can tell she likes it rough and nasty, probably gets high as well. Would be fun to party with her after a long day renovating a 1920's craftsman bungalow.

2nd chick, because the first chick looks pretty lazy while the other one is carrying ####, driving ####, and getting dirty.

One is use to working it, the other waiting around to critique, and suggest that more money is needed to satisfy her. I'll take the one who works it and is inventive in a pinch.

Im just glad to know Im not the only guy watching these shows
I started watching the HGTV one just to see Tarak (or whatever his name is) step on a nail while walking around a construction site in his flip flops....it's gonna happen. Now that we are looking to redo our kitchen my wife and I watch it to get ideas. The one I just ran across recently that has my attention is the NY listing show.

I like watching Yard Crashers to see the gaudy, impractical designs they come up with, that you know the lazy homeowners are going to neglect which is how their yard came to be a wasteland in the first place.

I like watching Yard Crashers to see the gaudy, impractical designs they come up with, that you know the lazy homeowners are going to neglect which is how their yard came to be a wasteland in the first place.
amen. Half of these shows I think "they don't need a renovation...they need to quit living like slobs."

Nicole Curtis is borderline anorexic looking at times, though her pub shots hide it well. She is not really pretty in the classic sense, IMHO- but her work ethic and down to earth vibe is what wins me over.

Straight up looks/body- Christina

Overall Package- Nicole

We're judging hotness here, right? Hard to tell from some of the comments...

Christina
this is spot on.....the direction some people took in trying to justify Nicole as somehow being hotter is comical....Nicole is very attractive.....but in terms of pure physical hotness.... Christina wins this pretty easily

Users who are viewing this thread