What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My Top 25,000 Songs (1 Viewer)

Sidenote:  I'm home from Texas, and I'm drying out some mysterious red chiles at 190 farenheit.  They smell dangerous.  Leaving the porch door open for my dog's sake.

One more from the Flatlanders:  Dallas

The Flatlanders hail from Lubbock, TX; I hail from 90 miles south.

Downtown Coahoma.

Coahoma suburbs.

Sincerely, I miss this place.
Ripple followed Dallas.

Also, I was wondering if this:

Sidenote:  I'm home from Texas, and I'm drying out some mysterious red chiles at 190 farenheit.  They smell dangerous.  Leaving the porch door open for my dog's sake.
... lead directly to this:

Tornado sirens.  Be back in five.

Regardless, glad to see you are alive. 😀

Forgot about this.  Really dig, like a cross between Zero 7 and King Crimson, and a splash of the Cardigans. 

Thirty-nine ... my favorite.  I hear melancholy Camera Obscura tones here.

Locket
I like both of em - much.

I get the King Crimson comp, but I don't know much about the other artists that you mention (as far as I know).

I can do a google soon, but if you got any recommends on them, I'll check em out 1st.

I like both of em - much.

I get the King Crimson comp, but I don't know much about the other artists that you mention (as far as I know).

I can do a google soon, but if you got any recommends on them, I'll check em out 1st.
Ah, Camera Obscura is an all-time favorite.  They have the joyous melancholy sound down pat.

Zero 7 is a band I was introduced to by @John Maddens Lunchbox back in some desert island draft.  They were fronted by Sia, who I understand is kind of a big deal these days.

Have I not loved The Headstones enough?  They're in the running for best rock band ever.  Imagine if Alice Cooper held back his best 1970s material for 40 years

Exhibit A: Caught in a Loop

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, Camera Obscura is an all-time favorite.  They have the joyous melancholy sound down pat.

Zero 7 is a band I was introduced to by @John Maddens Lunchbox back in some desert island draft.  They were fronted by Sia, who I understand is kind of a big deal these days.

I forgot to get back to comment on this. 

Great stuff, 👍

Thnx. 

Users who are viewing this thread