What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (22 Viewers)

I'm making chile con carne.  Somehow I've made it nearly 52 years without ever actually making chili before, even though I really like it as a dish in the cold weather months.   

There are no beans.  I just thought you should know that.  

Having 4 people over for dinner to eat it with a side of corn bread muffins.   

Bob Sacamano said:
@krista4 @shuke @heckmanm @Hawks64 @Getzlaf15 @Aaron Rudnicki @cosjobs @Uruk-Hai@-fish- @DA RAIDERS @kevzilla @St. Louis Bob @General Malaise @strykerpks @Thorn@Tecumseh @Tiger Fan @Frostillicus @urbanhack@Worm@Idiot Boxer @Foosball God @JerseyToughGuys

I'll do it.

Squares. $10 each. PayPal to friendofkramer at gmail dot com. Don't mention what it's for. And don't be dumb and get a service fee taken out of it. Feel free to @ anybody I missed here. I'll give the people who check in here regularly first shot. Assuming we're not full, I'll start fishing for participants elsewhere tomorrow. Post here or PM me how many you want so I can validate against the PayPals.

Easier if someone can point me to a location to just plug in names and generate the grid. But if nobody knows of one off-hand, you'll just have to trust me. :maniacallaugh:
@Guster @Notorious T.R.E.

People who thought it was a good idea to send $1k to an unemployed guy from the internet.

FakeMod Durst - 5
NotPooping - 6
ALL the poop - 10
BigDeckMcGee - 2
PappyNPepper - 3
HundredDaysofHell - 2
Crazy n Chips - 5
Space Hair - 2
emo moe - 2
Feel the bern - 2
The Evil Chicago Blackhawks can lick my taint - 4
Brats N Cheese - 4
playtafade - 2
Honorary Bulldog - 2
Shelby's Homewreckers - 5
Hodor - 5
The Slumlords - 6
StonerPoodles - 4
First Ex-Mrs. Rover - 2
bell's face tolls for thee - 2
(Black) Ice and Dolls - 2
scarfed4lyfe - 2
Three-Fingered Dads Can Still Get It Done - 2
Cheese Is Funny - 3
Meat Raffles and Pull Tabs - 5
Beefy ### Crack - 2
My Winnings Will Fund a Wedding Flower - 5 (Pending $$)
Me - 2

I believe that leaves 2. If you thought you had some and you don't see something that might be you on that list, let me know. 

If you just want the 2 remaining and you haven't already purchased 10, let me know and send me money.

If I don't get $$ from Oats in short order, I'll put those back up for sale.

If I don't get money from anyone else, I'll sell GM the rest of this board and all of another one.

Was coming in to post something else before that...

Every time I see the kobe thread sitting at the top of the page, I think of generalissimo Franco. Which probably makes me a bad person.

Going to try using the site Raiders posted and see how that goes. I think that'll provide a link to a completed grid I'll post here for all to see. IF Otis doesn't pay by tomorrow, I'll auction his squares off to the highest bidder (He's not really delinquent. He PM'd me 30 mins ago). You'll know what you're bidding on in advance, it will happen here for all to see, and it will go to the overall pot. 

What do we normally do for quarterly payouts? One I did scaled them up last year, and I kinda liked that. $100 Q1, $200 Q2, $300 Q3, $400 End of Game.  Objections? Preferences? 

DA RAIDERS said:
Yo!  How’s the house ?
We have a contractor scheduled to put in the last of the windows and complete the siding work. We have been rocking the Tyvek on a few spots around the place for two years now. We're classy like that.

My man from Guadalajara, Israel Lopez, had a crew out here for two days this week and cleaned up approximately 3 1/2 years of deferred yard maintenance.

I have a guy coming to do an estimate on exterior paint on Monday. Of course he probably can't start actually painting for 4-5 months, but we want to be early on the schedule for the season.

So things are shaping up.

Well, this is a giant pain in the ###. Most of the online site either want me to create a manual grid and write all your crappy team names in there OR have you all join separately and claim your own squares pre-number generation. Which would be great if we weren't a bunch of slack asses and started this a week ago. I thought I'd find one somewhere that would let me type in 100 things and then randomize them itself.  Nope.

Seems like you're subjected to my handwriting or an Excel spreadsheet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread