What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 SSL3 Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

What are trying to say about my team?
Early exit :)

Palmer and whoever QB2 will be. Not good as he does not last the season again. It will be interesting to see as 4 situations I would not want to rely on and another 3 or 4 I would hate to be starting because not sure who will they will do.

The Romo pick is right because I agree on the QB tiers. If you did not go QB, you would have been left with not as much to choose from. Maybe Dalton-Palmer. I rather Romo-RB/WR you get with next pick over Dalton-Ellington/Bernard

QB is a huge key in these leagues IMO and dont be afraid to be ahead of the curve which I think you where.
Exactly. There was ZERO chance in hell I pass on Romo at the turn. Zero.

Take a look at the QBs that are left as of now (and it still hasn't got back to me) - Foles, Dalton, Palmer....

Sorry, in a 6pt per TD league, there was absolutely NO CHANCE I was waiting on a QB there... If I waited, im convinced I get bounced instantly.

Again, i haaaate the turn in this league, but the "pass on a qb for bernard" wouldve been my death in week 1 probably.

Romo may be the best move Ive done, to be honest. Saved myself
This simply isn't true.

Broadway won SSL2 with Cutler, Fitzpatrick, and Geno

by the sea wannabe won SSL1 with Fitz, Schuab, and RG3 (and an immunity save)

dpeease won SSL3 with Peyton, Bortles, and Henne

I placed 2nd (maybe 3rd) in SSL4 with Bortles and Rivers

No Luck, no Rodgers, no Wilson, no Brees, no Romo.

I looked at all the eliminations in 2013 and statistically you were no more likely to be eliminated in a given week taking a 0 at the QB position than scoring at the position.

What people forget is that this is a Survivor league. Even a crappy 200/1 day at QB nets you 16 points.

ssl 2 - cutler

ssl 1 - crap

ssl 3 - peyton

ssl 4 - rivers

the only one which makes any validation to your point is ssl1, which was a crap trio of qbs... the other 3 QBs/leagues listed are all in the same "tier" or better than Romo, imo

Cutler and rivers chuck the ball non stop, and peyton is still elite (tho dwindling)

ssl 2 - cutler

ssl 1 - crap

ssl 3 - peyton

ssl 4 - rivers

the only one which makes any validation to your point is ssl1, which was a crap trio of qbs... the other 3 QBs/leagues listed are all in the same "tier" or better than Romo, imo

Cutler and rivers chuck the ball non stop, and peyton is still elite (tho dwindling)
Cutler has been going around QB15-17 in these drafts. If that's the "same tier", then you're paying for top overpaying for Romo. Rivers scored 25 ppg last year in the format. QBs within 3 ppg of him…Eli, Palmer, Cousins, Sanchez, Foles, Flacco, Glennon, Orton.

OK, NOW I am bowing out for the week. Jeff Tefertiller is taking over.

I might have grabbed RG3 too early, not really sure about that. We'll see.

I predrafted the next round but after that Jeff will take over. Back after Memorial Day.

Enjoy, and thanks Jeff T.

Romo doesn't sit out injured that ONE game last season and he jumps up to QB6 in 2014.

I dont know why Im even arguing where I got Romo, the guy is a steal in this format at where he was taken, imo. I could repick 100 more times and he'd be my pick at the turn 150% of the time.

its not a survivor draft without bass arguing QB strategy

countdown to the story about the year he won with tommy maddux and ben...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Bass, some people you just can't reach.

I was positive about the Romo pick. I am positive about doing as well as I can about my picks. What if Palmer produces 16 games?

ssl 2 - cutler

ssl 1 - crap

ssl 3 - peyton

ssl 4 - rivers

Cutler has been going around QB15-17 in these drafts. If that's the "same tier", then you're paying for top overpaying for Romo. Rivers scored 25 ppg last year in the format. QBs within 3 ppg of him…Eli, Palmer, Cousins, Sanchez, Foles, Flacco, Glennon, Orton.
How is he overpaying. Cutler does not make it back to him at the 6/7 turn. Eli does not make it back to him. it fact he was gone. Nor does Flacco. The rest all missed games. . I agree your examples sees one team who was saved by an immunity. Do you want to draft Bradford and have to take Sanchez also and still only have 1 QB.

I'm literally TRYING to see it from his point of view, and it makes literally NO sense.

None.

No way he looked at the draft board and saw who was taken after my Romo pick and who was/will be left when it got back to me.

BnB you drew the 1 spot and this is your team/picks in order:

1.01 1. Bassnbrew Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Mon May 4 11:31:02 a.m. ET 2015

2.16 32. Bassnbrew Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR Wed May 6 12:59:21 p.m. ET 2015

3.01 33. Bassnbrew Miller, Lamar MIA RB Wed May 6 1:13:51 p.m. ET 2015

4.16 64. Bassnbrew Murray, Latavius OAK RB Thu May 7 5:17:58 p.m. ET 2015

5.01 65. Bassnbrew Jackson, DeSean WAS WR Thu May 7 5:18:26 p.m. ET 2015

6.16 96. Bassnbrew Dalton, Andy CIN QB Sat May 9 6:52:08 a.m. ET 2015

7.01 97. Bassnbrew Jackson, Vincent TBB WR Sat May 9 6:53:59 a.m. ET 2015

8.16 128. Bassnbrew Bortles, Blake JAC QB Sun May 10 11:40:45 p.m. ET 2015

9.01 129. Bassnbrew Fleener, Coby IND TE Sun May 10 11:46:39 p.m. ET 2015

10.16 160. Bassnbrew Mathews, Ryan PHI RB Tue May 12 11:37:42 a.m. ET 2015

11.01 161. Bassnbrew Martin, Doug TBB RB Tue May 12 11:42:28 a.m. ET 2015

12.16 192. Bassnbrew Funchess, Devin CAR WR Wed May 13 6:10:42 p.m. ET 2015

13.01 193. Bassnbrew Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK Wed May 13 6:11:07 p.m. ET 2015

Love the poo talk, but I take my team 100/100 over yours so far.

let's see how she all pans out, shall we?

ssl 2 - cutler

ssl 1 - crap

ssl 3 - peyton

ssl 4 - rivers

How is he overpaying. Cutler does not make it back to him at the 6/7 turn. Eli does not make it back to him. it fact he was gone. Nor does Flacco. The rest all missed games. . I agree your examples sees one team who was saved by an immunity. Do you want to draft Bradford and have to take Sanchez also and still only have 1 QB.
It's not so much overpaying as it's early paying. He did that with Yeldon too. I personally don't think that's a winning strategy in a 16 teamer against the caliber of competition you guys have in this league.

My original point was that being in his draft position he needs to take some risks that talent falls and take the best value when it presents.

1.01 1. Bassnbrew Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Mon May 4 11:31:02 a.m. ET 2015 2.16 32. Bassnbrew Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR Wed May 6 12:59:21 p.m. ET 2015 3.01 33. Bassnbrew Miller, Lamar MIA RB Wed May 6 1:13:51 p.m. ET 2015 4.16 64. Bassnbrew Murray, Latavius OAK RB Thu May 7 5:17:58 p.m. ET 2015 5.01 65. Bassnbrew Jackson, DeSean WAS WR Thu May 7 5:18:26 p.m. ET 2015 6.16 96. Bassnbrew Dalton, Andy CIN QB Sat May 9 6:52:08 a.m. ET 2015 7.01 97. Bassnbrew Jackson, Vincent TBB WR Sat May 9 6:53:59 a.m. ET 2015 8.16 128. Bassnbrew Bortles, Blake JAC QB Sun May 10 11:40:45 p.m. ET 2015 9.01 129. Bassnbrew Fleener, Coby IND TE Sun May 10 11:46:39 p.m. ET 2015 10.16 160. Bassnbrew Mathews, Ryan PHI RB Tue May 12 11:37:42 a.m. ET 2015 11.01 161. Bassnbrew Martin, Doug TBB RB Tue May 12 11:42:28 a.m. ET 2015 12.16 192. Bassnbrew Funchess, Devin CAR WR Wed May 13 6:10:42 p.m. ET 2015 13.01 193. Bassnbrew Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK Wed May 13 6:11:07 p.m. ET 2015
I felt Miller was a slight reach. Hopkins was the other option I considered there. When it came back to me Brees, Stafford, Brady, Newton, Romo were all available. I rolled the dice that Palmer, Flacco, Dalton would be left 32 picks later and took DJax. DJax was a great value here in a best ball format. He had 8 games over 16 pts last year. Needing 3 WRs to score each week, I felt the impact on passing on him for a QB was a luxury I couldn't afford.

Sorry Bass, some people you just can't reach.

I was positive about the Romo pick. I am positive about doing as well as I can about my picks. What if Palmer produces 16 games?
I think if Palmer can stay healthy he'll be in Romo's neighborhood production wise. Tate as a WR3 and Geo as a RB2 really make your team look strong at this point. One thing I do know is that even if Palmer disappoints, you'll still be getting 18-20 ppg from you QB position.

Soulfly3 said:

1.01 1. Bassnbrew Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE Mon May 4 11:31:02 a.m. ET 2015

2.16 32. Bassnbrew Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR Wed May 6 12:59:21 p.m. ET 2015

3.01 33. Bassnbrew Miller, Lamar MIA RB Wed May 6 1:13:51 p.m. ET 2015

4.16 64. Bassnbrew Murray, Latavius OAK RB Thu May 7 5:17:58 p.m. ET 2015

5.01 65. Bassnbrew Jackson, DeSean WAS WR Thu May 7 5:18:26 p.m. ET 2015

6.16 96. Bassnbrew Dalton, Andy CIN QB Sat May 9 6:52:08 a.m. ET 2015

7.01 97. Bassnbrew Jackson, Vincent TBB WR Sat May 9 6:53:59 a.m. ET 2015

8.16 128. Bassnbrew Bortles, Blake JAC QB Sun May 10 11:40:45 p.m. ET 2015

9.01 129. Bassnbrew Fleener, Coby IND TE Sun May 10 11:46:39 p.m. ET 2015

10.16 160. Bassnbrew Mathews, Ryan PHI RB Tue May 12 11:37:42 a.m. ET 2015

11.01 161. Bassnbrew Martin, Doug TBB RB Tue May 12 11:42:28 a.m. ET 2015

12.16 192. Bassnbrew Funchess, Devin CAR WR Wed May 13 6:10:42 p.m. ET 2015

13.01 193. Bassnbrew Gostkowski, Stephen NEP PK Wed May 13 6:11:07 p.m. ET 2015

Love the poo talk, but I take my team 100/100 over yours so far.

let's see how she all pans out, shall we?
The last two sentences must have gone in on the edit.

You could have salvaged your draft with all the WR value falling in this league and then you added Addullah. Not a big fan of handcuffing when you don't have your starting roster filled. Gronk and Romo also better come up big in week 9.

don't have to work tomorrow just go to state track meet....just sat down with my first drink of the night....can't wait till my buzz kicks in here in a little bit and I can jump in on the qb smack....

don't have to work tomorrow just go to state track meet....just sat down with my first drink of the night....can't wait till my buzz kicks in here in a little bit and I can jump in on the qb smack....
In Colorado? What school? I used to coach in Colorado.
Eaton Reds baby!
Aah, yes. I went to plenty of meets that involved Eaton. I used to coach at Lutheran--Parker (I guess it is just "Lutheran" now that Denver closed). I miss high school track sometimes. I'm coaching middle school now...less intense and time away from the family, but still miss the competition.

Eaton Reds baby!
Aah, yes. I went to plenty of meets that involved Eaton. I used to coach at Lutheran--Parker (I guess it is just "Lutheran" now that Denver closed). I miss high school track sometimes. I'm coaching middle school now...less intense and time away from the family, but still miss the competition.
ouch...bad topic for me.... the public/private school thing fresh prince .....recruiting,etc....my small town would have ohhhhh maybe 100 more state championships (in all sports) if not for the Lutheran, Holy Family, faith Christians, Kent denver, colorado springs christian, etc. of the world....patriot league still rules and we do it with our local kids....you are officailly dead to me fresh prince....guilty by association even though you are probably doing great things at middle school level.....:wink:....

Eaton Reds baby!
ouch...bad topic for me.... the public/private school thing fresh prince .....recruiting,etc....my small town would have ohhhhh maybe 100 more state championships if not for the Lutheran, Holy Family, faith Christians, Kent denver, colorado springs christian, etc. of the world....patriot league still rules and we do it with our local kids....you are officailly dead to me fresh prince....guilty by association even though you are probably doing great things at middle school level.....:wink:....
Recruiting...like offering athletic scholarships? Yeah, that would be a major violation of CHSAA (and other state's athletic bylaws) and no Lutheran school I have taught or coached at ever did that. If you want to say open houses and advertising to the community to try and you know, stay open and employed (for every Valor that has turned into a high-priced school for the rich, their are a dozen private schools that scrape by) by offering smaller classes or whatever it is families are looking for, then I guess we "recruit."

If it's any consolation, when we were there, my wife started the track team and I helped start the football team. We were just trying to create nice programs that helped kids grow in the context of sport. We didn't have a lot of numbers in either program, but there were some nice kids and it was a special time for my wife and I. I guess Lutheran has been fairly dominant in multiple sports lately, but I have had nothing to do with that...too busy doing "great things in middle school" back in St. louis...you know teaching kids about teamwork, introducing them to the sport, etc.

You were gifted Murray. If he stays healthy you should end up with a strong team if Jeff T doesn't blow it. :D

You were gifted Murray. If he stays healthy you should end up with a strong team if Jeff T doesn't blow it. :D
Thanks.

Not sure if I would have taken Murray there, TBH, but in retrospect I like it.

Getting 2 solid RBs is hard to do anymore, and I think I have 2 now.

Discussing that sort of thing is what is best about these leagues. Dodds was drafting last night in a best ball league and we were talking about RB scarcity.

How would everyone rank the scarcity across the league these days? I would say stud RB / starting RB (RB1 feature back type) is hardest to find, followed closely by TE1.

WRs are deep in a passing league now, especially in best ball.

BTW, after seeing my flag of Blake Bortles ("Mr. Last QB to even consider, and even then, blech") I now feel good about taking RG3 when I did.

Thanks.

Not sure if I would have taken Murray there, TBH, but in retrospect I like it.

Getting 2 solid RBs is hard to do anymore, and I think I have 2 now.

Discussing that sort of thing is what is best about these leagues. Dodds was drafting last night in a best ball league and we were talking about RB scarcity.

How would everyone rank the scarcity across the league these days? I would say stud RB / starting RB (RB1 feature back type) is hardest to find, followed closely by TE1.

WRs are deep in a passing league now, especially in best ball.

BTW, after seeing my flag of Blake Bortles ("Mr. Last QB to even consider, and even then, blech") I now feel good about taking RG3 when I did.
Personally I'm seeing more value drop at RB than WR. In April Dorsett, Moncrief, and Carter were all drafted options. Now it looks like a mess. Sure the WR talent is at it's highest levels ever, but the number of touches is growing fast enough to support all that talent.

Tony Romo:

SSL 4 - 4.16

SSL 2 - 5.08

SSL 1 - 5.13

Me - 5.01

Man.... I really blew it with that pick. Totally jumped the gun.

QB - R. Wilson (4.06), D. Carr (7.11)

RB - C.J. Anderson (2.06), C. Hyde (3.11)

WR - D. Bryant (1.11), J. Maclin (5.11), N. Algohor (8.06)

TE - J. Cameron (6.06)

QB is such a minefield in the early 4th when you're picking near the back in these drafts ... your choices are to draft someone pretty much at his ceiling, or wait a round and run the risk of a dozen QBs going in the next 20-24 picks. Carr was one of the two last palatable options as a backup and worth jumping on even if it meant missing on my top target there (who I fortunately didn't in Agholor).

Like to get two undisputed #1 RBs in the 18-position survivors as often you only run four-deep here - shouldn't need anything more than 1200-1500 YFS / 7-9 TD-type seasons to deliver value for me (though Anderson in particular I think is capable of far more).

Dez is his usual straight-up beast, while Maclin and Agholor went 3rd/5th and 4th/5th rounds in the other two SSLs and make two very good high-floor complementary pieces as my WR2/3 so I can take a couple swings for the fences at this spot later on.

I'm a big buyer of Cameron the 'Fin in all formats - he excels in the underneath and contested stuff that Tanny's going to throw a lot of because he has neither a great deep ball nor an OL good enough to give him time to throw 'em if he did.

Feedback always enjoyed ... GL and let's keep this bad boy moving ...

Welp...

Everyone I wanted got sniped before my picks, so I shot for the moon..

Reggie Bush and Stevie Johnson

I like both situations, really wanted both players, and refuse to wait 32 picks to see if they get back to me

QB- P.Manning, Stafford.

RB- AP, Hill, Blount

WR- AJ, V.Jax, P.Harvin

Through 8, I'm happy with my squad especially since it's a 16 team league. Solid all around.

I usually draft WR first and was expecting to start my squad with Calvin (admitted man-crush). I would also have R.Cobb instead of Hill on my team had Jeaton stayed asleep a little longer and not made his makeup pick but very happy with my three starters for the rds. I got them.

My favorite two picks of the draft are T.Smith @7.14 and N.Agholor @ 8.6. I would have taken Smith over V.Jax if he didn't share a bye week with AJ. Was hoping Agholor made it 5 more picks to where I took Harvin instead.

Through 9

QB: Rivers, Kaepernick

RB: Gurley, Johnson

WR: Calvin, Allen, Matthews

TE: Eifert, H. Miller,

Looking at this. Very solid at QB but they share the same bye week. I need to prepare harder for these things and forget about that. Probably my undoing

Unless it is RB because that is one ugly unit to this point. Can I turn it around

WR is good but I reached for Calvin because I really like him. Normally I would go Forte in that spot but decided to try something different

TE. A guy with huge upside and a nice vet just in case. I am good with this unit for waiting

Man. The QB thing and not looking at byes really is going to bite me in the ###. But that unit will keep my going for a while. Need to take care of RB some. I am probably way further ahead with Forte-Perriman over Calvin-Duke.

Welp...

I like both situations, really wanted both players, and refuse to wait 32 picks to see if they get back to me
Odds say they would have.

Welp...

luckily I draft the players I want, and not the players Ive settled on.

Will happily reach a round or 2 in advance at the turn.

But hey.... we cant all be blessed w your QB tandem of bortles and dalton

or your BEAST RB stable of latavius, ryan mathews, lamar miller and doug martin.

wait... remind me aagin why you're trash talking MY team? :lol:

Tony Romo:

SSL 4 - 4.16

SSL 2 - 5.08

SSL 1 - 5.13

Me - 5.01

It wasn't Romo himself at 5.01, It's more about Palmer/Mallet + Murray/Ellington/Colman >>> Romo/Mallet + Abdullah, especially if a league where you start 2 RB / 3 WR.

I will cut you some slack on Romo at 5.1 as he was QB11 off the board which improves the value.

That said you asked about opinions on your draft from the 1 slot selecting Gronk. My opinion is that taking Gronk (which is a no-brainer) and then a QB at 4/5 puts you in a position where you are reaching 1-2+ rounds for other players. It's my opinion that is not a sound strategy against 15 other knowledgeable owners.

QB- P.Manning, Stafford.

RB- AP, Hill, Blount

WR- AJ, V.Jax, P.Harvin

Through 8, I'm happy with my squad especially since it's a 16 team league. Solid all around.

I usually draft WR first and was expecting to start my squad with Calvin (admitted man-crush). I would also have R.Cobb instead of Hill on my team had Jeaton stayed asleep a little longer and not made his makeup pick but very happy with my three starters for the rds. I got them.

My favorite two picks of the draft are T.Smith @7.14 and N.Agholor @ 8.6. I would have taken Smith over V.Jax if he didn't share a bye week with AJ. Was hoping Agholor made it 5 more picks to where I took Harvin instead.
Agholor was not going to get past me. Nice pick.

PICK OVR FRANCHISE SELECTION DATE/TIME COMMENTS

1.09 9. Jeff Pasquino Beckham, Odell NYG WR
2.08 24. Jeff Pasquino Gordon, Melvin SDC RB
3.09 41. Jeff Pasquino Bennett, Martellus CHI TE
4.08 56. Jeff Pasquino Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB
5.09 73. Jeff Pasquino Murray, Latavius OAK RB
6.08 88. Jeff Pasquino Floyd, Michael ARI WR
7.09 105. Jeff Pasquino Griffin III, Robert WAS QB

8.08 120. Jeff Pasquino Moncrief, Donte IND WR
9.09 137. Jeff Pasquino Fleener, Coby IND TE

Lineup so far:

QB - Big Ben (11), RG3 (8)
RB - M. Gordon (10), L. Murray (6)
WR - OBJ (11), Mi. Floyd (9), Moncrief (10)
TE - Bennett (7), Fleener (10)

Needs depth of course at RB and WR, but solid core.

Welp...

luckily I draft the players I want, and not the players Ive settled on.

Will happily reach a round or 2 in advance at the turn.

But hey.... we cant all be blessed w your QB tandem of bortles and dalton

or your BEAST RB stable of latavius, ryan mathews, lamar miller and doug martin.

wait... remind me aagin why you're trash talking MY team? :lol:
Because you asked for an opinion.

Maybe when we're done we'll start a poll with the 4 Gronk 1.1 teams and see who the rest of the pool thinks came out best.

QB--Eli/Dalton

RB--Sims/David Johnson

WR--Antonio/Sanders/Cooks

TE--Gates/Daniels

I didn't plan on opening with three straight WRs, but couldn't resist Cooks. I don't think it's a reach to see those three combine for 325+ catches. That trio, combined with two solid QBs, should give me a nice floor...as long as the cliff for Gates and the injury bug doesn't get to my tight ends.

The obvious weak point is RB. I was targeting them knowing that I was going to punt the position to load up elsewhere. Both should be a big part of their team's passing attack and there has been speculation for them earning starting roles. It seems to me that the Bucs want to give Sims a chance to run with the job this year. If either one gets a starting spot, that could be big from late 8th/early 9th backs.

Of course, I am a rookie with these large, best-ball leagues and I could very well be amongst the first gone in each of survivor leagues.

Tony Romo:

SSL 4 - 4.16

SSL 2 - 5.08

SSL 1 - 5.13

Me - 5.01

It wasn't Romo himself at 5.01, It's more about Palmer/Mallet + Murray/Ellington/Colman >>> Romo/Mallet + Abdullah, especially if a league where you start 2 RB / 3 WR.
THis is in the eyes of the drafter. Give me Romo/Abdullah over Palmer/ and any of those RB's. I think Abdullah presented not bad value.

What is funny is in SSL4, BNB went Rivers/Bradford in 5-6 turn.

Tony Romo:

SSL 4 - 4.16

SSL 2 - 5.08

SSL 1 - 5.13

Me - 5.01

THis is in the eyes of the drafter. Give me Romo/Abdullah over Palmer/ and any of those RB's. I think Abdullah presented not bad value.

What is funny is in SSL4, BNB went Rivers/Bradford in 5-6 turn.
Would you then say Bell presented value too?

Regarding SSL4, different type of draft. I started with Dez/Foster rather than locking in a stud QB or TE. Sanders fell into the 3rd and then Gore to the 4th. Being set with starting RBs, the WR board got picked clean. The value left was at QB. The TE I would have selected in the 6th will be there in the 7th, however a similar QB won't be. With Sanders as a WR2 I won't have to chase those points and can committee WR3.

I'm also drafting in the middle of the order so I can make some good assumptions about what will be available at the next pick.

Let me re-emphasized, I was never saying Romo is a bad player to pick of having two solid QBs is a bad thing. It's about weighing those advantages vs. selecting a player at another position and choosing the route that nets you the most points. Furthermore, it's my contention that if you continually reach 1-2+ rounds for players, you're bleeding away opportunities to a large field of good drafters. I do agree with Soulfly that 1.1 is a tough position to draft from this year. My opinion is that you lessen the difficulty by attempting to let some value come around to you. I see 4 players on his roster that had a 50 percent chance of lasting the two full rounds to his next pick.

Not TOO crazy about going QB-QB (Cutler/Flacco). But I knew it would be extremely thin at QB by the time it made it back around to me, so I figured I'd shore the position up, which almost ensures me a solid score at QB every week. ALMOST.

Round 8ish is a good snapshot time.

I find it useful when looking at my team that only it's mother could love, to compare it to the rest.

It gives me perspective.

Soulfly

Romo, Tony DAL QB 6 5.01
Abdullah, Ameer DET RB 9 6.16
Bell, Joique DET RB 9 4.16
Bush, Reggie SFO RB 10 8.16
Yeldon, T.J. JAC RB - 8 2.16
Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR 9 3.01
Johnson, Stevie SDC WR 10 9.01
LaFell, Brandon NEP WR 4 7.01

Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE 4 1.01

Pictus Cat

Mariota, Marcus TEN QB - 4 8.15
Palmer, Carson ARI QB (Q) 9 7.02

Bernard, Giovani CIN RB 7 5.02
Charles, Jamaal KCC RB 9 1.02

Benjamin, Kelvin CAR WR 5 2.15
Hilton, T.Y. IND WR 10 3.02
Tate, Golden DET WR 9 4.15

Allen, Dwayne IND TE 10 9.02
Seferian-Jenkins, Austin TBB TE 6 6.15

Fresh Prince

Dalton, Andy CIN QB 7 7.03
Manning, Eli NYG QB 11 4.14

Johnson, David ARI RB - 9 9.03
Sims, Charles TBB RB 6 8.14

Brown, Antonio PIT WR 11 1.03
Cooks, Brandin NOS WR 11 3.03
Sanders, Emmanuel DEN WR 7 2.14

Daniels, Owen DEN TE 7 6.13
Gates, Antonio SDC TE 10 5.03

Crippler

Kaepernick, Colin SFO QB 10 6.14
Rivers, Philip SDC QB 10 5.04

Gurley, Todd STL RB 6 2.13
Johnson, Duke CLE RB - 11 8.13

Allen, Keenan SDC WR 10 3.04
Johnson, Calvin DET WR 9 1.04
Matthews, Jordan PHI WR 8 4.13

Eifert, Tyler CIN TE 7 7.04
Miller, Heath PIT TE 11 9.04

Gamma1210

Newton, Cam CAR QB 5 4.12
Winston, Jameis TBB QB - 6 8.12

Ellington, Andre ARI RB 9 5.05
Forte, Matt CHI RB 7 1.05

Evans, Mike TBB WR 6 2.12
Fitzgerald, Larry ARI WR 9 7.05
Watkins, Sammy BUF WR 8 3.05

Reed, Jordan WAS TE 8 9.05
Walker, Delanie TEN TE 4 6.12

Raylove

Manning, Peyton DEN QB 7 3.06
Stafford, Matthew DET QB 9 4.11

Blount, LeGarrette NEP RB 4 6.11
Hill, Jeremy CIN RB 7 2.11
Peterson, Adrian MIN RB 5 1.06

Harvin, Percy BUF WR 8 8.11
Jackson, Vincent TBB WR 6 7.06
Johnson, Andre IND WR 10 5.06
Perriman, Breshad BAL WR - 9 9.06

Fiddles

Ryan, Matt ATL QB 10 4.10
Forsett, Justin BAL RB 9 3.07
Jennings, Rashad NYG RB 11 8.10
Lacy, Eddie GBP RB 7 1.07

Adams, Davante GBP WR 7 9.07
Decker, Eric NYJ WR 5 7.07
Landry, Jarvis MIA WR 5 6.10
White, Kevin CHI WR - 7 5.07

Olsen, Greg CAR TE 5 2.10

Stephen Holloway

Brady, Tom NEP QB 4 5.08
Brees, Drew NOS QB 11 4.09

Bell, Le'Veon PIT RB 11 1.08
Ivory, Chris NYJ RB 5 9.08

Garcon, Pierre WAS WR 8 8.09
Jeffery, Alshon CHI WR 7 2.09
Smith, Steve BAL WR 9 7.08

Kelce, Travis KCC TE 9 3.08
Witten, Jason DAL TE 6 6.09

Jeff Pasquino

Griffin III, Robert WAS QB 8 7.09
Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB 11 4.08

Gordon, Melvin SDC RB - 10 2.08
Murray, Latavius OAK RB 6 5.09

Beckham, Odell NYG WR 11 1.09
Floyd, Michael ARI WR 9 6.08
Moncrief, Donte IND WR 10 8.08

Bennett, Martellus CHI TE 7 3.09
Fleener, Coby IND TE 10 9.09

Snellman

Bridgewater, Teddy MIN QB 256.85 5 5.10
Lynch, Marshawn SEA RB 306.30 9 1.10
McFadden, Darren DAL RB 122.60 6 8.07
Morris, Alfred WAS RB 187.90 8 4.07

Boldin, Anquan SFO WR 219.60 10 7.10
Green, A.J. CIN WR (P) 209.30 7 2.07
Wallace, Mike MIN WR 214.80 5 6.07

Rudolph, Kyle MIN TE 83.10 5 3.10

Mr. Irrelevant

Carr, Derek OAK QB 6 7.11
Wilson, Russell SEA QB 9 4.06

Anderson, C.J. DEN RB 7 2.06
Hyde, Carlos SFO RB 10 3.11

Agholor, Nelson PHI WR - 8 8.06
Bryant, Dez DAL WR 6 1.11
Maclin, Jeremy KCC WR 9 5.11

Cameron, Jordan MIA TE 5 6.06

Menobrown

Bradford, Sam PHI QB 8 6.05
Smith, Alex KCC QB 9 7.12

Coleman, Tevin ATL RB - 10 5.12
Miller, Lamar MIA RB 5 3.12

Jones, Julio ATL WR 10 1.12
Nelson, Jordy GBP WR 7 2.05

Hill, Josh NOS TE 11 8.05
Thomas, Julius JAC TE 8 4.05

Jeaton

Bortles, Blake JAC QB 8 8.04
Tannehill, Ryan MIA QB 5 5.13

Gore, Frank IND RB 10 3.13
Spiller, C.J. NOS RB 11 4.04
Vereen, Shane NYG RB 11 7.13

Cobb, Randall GBP WR 7 2.04
Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR 7 1.13
White, Roddy ATL WR 10 6.04

Sinrman

Cutler, Jay CHI QB 7 5.14
Flacco, Joe BAL QB 9 6.03

McCoy, LeSean BUF RB 8 1.14
Cooper, Amari OAK WR - 6 3.14
Cruz, Victor NYG WR 11 8.03
Marshall, Brandon NYJ WR 5 4.03
Smith, Torrey SFO WR 10 7.14

Graham, Jimmy SEA TE 9 2.03

Atomic Punk

Rodgers, Aaron GBP QB 7 2.02
Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB 11 6.02
Murray, DeMarco PHI RB 8 1.15
Sankey, Bishop TEN RB 4 8.02

Bryant, Martavis PIT WR 11 5.15
Edelman, Julian NEP WR 4 3.15

Clay, Charles BUF TE 8 7.15
Ertz, Zach PHI TE 8 4.02

Go Blue

Luck, Andrew IND QB 10 2.01
Foster, Arian HOU RB 9 1.16
Ingram, Mark NOS RB 11 4.01
Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB 5 3.16

Jackson, DeSean WAS WR 8 5.16
Johnson, Charles MIN WR 5 7.16
Robinson, Allen JAC WR 8 6.01
Wright, Kendall TEN WR 4 8.01

So, is there a favorite tier? Early out tier?

Nice addition of all the teams PC.

I've been debating when I want to chime in on how teams look at this point. I don't want to rate teams just yet because of how the next couple of rounds may shake out. I hate to mention players that aren't drafted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread