Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pumpnick

errors- i'm going back to back

why not? it worked

It worked because I got an notification that you made you post but I didn't know who you are, your FFPC account or your league (if applicable). When you send an email to support@myffpc.com, we are able to access that info immediately and resolve any issue quickly.

why not? it worked

It worked because I got an notification that you made you post but I didn't know who you are, your FFPC account or your league (if applicable). When you send an email to support@myffpc.com, we are able to access that info immediately and resolve any issue quickly.

yep, chris is the man!

why not? it worked

yep, chris is the man! [/quote

Chris is actually The Woman

why not? it worked

yep, chris is the man! [/quote

Chris is actually The Woman

thats fine too