What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 14 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Sig,

Need to decide on a flex in a .5 PPR league between these three guys, and I'm certain I'll be indecisive all week:

Hilton (@ JAX)

Evans (vs. NO, also where I'm leaning)

Gurley (vs. DET)

Thanks!

John Brown, JStew, Buck, or Lockett?

RBs get 0.25 PPR. WRs get 0.5 PPR. KR/PR get 0.05 / yard.

I need help with WRs. It's playoff time!! Just need one. 2 points per catch. 6 points for a TD. points for yardage.

Travis Benjamin - Clev - hurt and has a crap QB but all year has been pretty steady.

Michael Floyd - AZ - Seems like AZ has a lot of WRs but he's getting chances. Plays on Thursday (!!!!) so if you could answer before then. :) Thanks

Devante Parker - Miami - coming around it seems.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sig,

thanks for the help this season..

is todman still the backup to de-will? is he worth holding onto? or is any pitt backup worth holding onto for the next 3 weeks?

I'm in in a distance scoring, non-ppr league can you rank rest of season, we treat tight ends as WR's:

REST OF SEASON: wrs: lfitz, j brown, m Floyd (ariz), eifert, d walker, aiken

REST OF SEASON: rbs: j hill, e lacy, woodhead, bilal powell, polk, matt jones, sproles, kerwyn Williams, j white (ne),

and who do you like for week 16, I need to plan ahead for that chance...

alex smith home v cle, Dalton at den, hoyer at Tenn, Martiotta home vs hou

THANKS!!!.

[SIZE=11pt]As I watch my opponents fighting it out tooth and nail from the sanctuary of my bye week would you suggest a good Burbon, Scotch or Rye?[/SIZE]

Hi,I have a first round bye so I have time for injured players to heal. I have ellington and Gronk on my team. Do you think either of them will be ready to contribute week 15 or 16? I don't have a backup for Gronk, but I do have some mediocre options at RB. Should I drop Ellington and pick up someone with better potential in week 15 and 16?

I think you should do a Spanish version of otCouch, hosed by Cecil, called "En el Sillón", and have it broadcast on Sigamundo television. #brightIdeas #goGlobal

And NOW back to our regularly scheduled program.

PPR league..

Starting:

RB: DeAngelo @CIN

WR: ODB@MIA, Amendola@HOU

Question...need (1) RB and (1) Flex out of the following list:

S.Draughn @CLE

S.Ware v.SD

Duke Johnson v.SF

Gio v.PIT

Jeremy Hill v.PIT

Jarvis Landry v.NYG

Amaril Cooper @DEN

R.Cobb vs. DAL

PPR league, all TDs 6.

QB: Carr @ DEN or Cousins @ CHI?

RB2: Hill vs. PIT, Hillman vs. OAK, Ivory vs. TEN or Riddick @ STL?

WR3: Michael Floyd vs. MIN, Hurns vs. IND or Landry vs. NYG?

TE: Barnidge vs. SF or J. Thomas vs. IND?

Flex: Which one of the non-QBs that you didn't pick above?

Thanks!

Long time listener, first time caller.

Standard PPR. Which 3 of 4 to start at RB/Flex:

Freeman

J. Allen

West

Forte

(I think what I'm really asking is do I play West or Forte)

Hey Sig,

DEN WR Cody Latimer. He ranks 5th WR on Denver's depth chart after appearing to get a chance with Brock but Emanuel Sanders came back from injury he appears and he's banished to the bench.

Any value has to be in the future so what do you think is his future value in dynasty?

Thanks

I missed a first round bye by half a point. Now my first round matchup is against the team with the most points in the regular season. i'm bitter.

Do you think people know they could use your personal rankings each week to answer any sit/start question? I think they are even customizable to their league's settings. Maybe include a link to them in your initial post so people can check them out if you don't get to their question?

I didn't see this is a dupe post.

Mods could you combine this wtih the other Bloom-Q thread pinned to the top of the page?

Thanks.

Thanks for the help each week here Sig!

Got a bye in my 12-team, 5.PPR, short bench league, so this is more proactive for next week/ week 16 as my RB's are old, fragile, and can't really be trusted. Below is my team and the best FA RB's available.

QB: Brady, Carr

RB: DMC, Gore, Duke Johnson, Herron

WR: Nuk, Calvin, Allen Robinson, VJax, Stevie Johnson

TE: Walker

Start: QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, Flex

best FA RB's:

• B. Powell
  • D. Sproles
  • C. Thompson
  • C. Polk
  • D. Cobb
Who of the above would you grab & who would you drop (could be more than 1)

Also, on a side note, somehow D. Baldwin is still available on the WW. Even though I'm pretty set at WR, would it make sense to add Baldwin, if no other reason than so no one else can use him against me?

as always, thank you in advance!

Cheers

Hey Sig!

Non-PPR

1) Rodgers or Dalton at QB (6 points per TD pass)

2) Mike Floyd or Fitz. Floyd is coming on again. Am I crazy to sit Fitzgerald for him in my non-ppr league?

Thx brother!!

I need help with WRs. It's playoff time!! Just need one. 2 points per catch. 6 points for a TD. points for yardage.

Travis Benjamin - Clev - hurt and has a crap QB but all year has been pretty steady.

Michael Floyd - AZ - Seems like AZ has a lot of WRs but he's getting chances. Plays on Thursday (!!!!) so if you could answer before then. :) Thanks

Devante Parker - Miami - coming around it seems.

Thanks for the help.
floyd

[SIZE=11pt]As I watch my opponents fighting it out tooth and nail from the sanctuary of my bye week would you suggest a good Burbon, Scotch or Rye?[/SIZE]
out of my depth there. for a beer anchor christmas is out and great this year

Hi,I have a first round bye so I have time for injured players to heal. I have ellington and Gronk on my team. Do you think either of them will be ready to contribute week 15 or 16? I don't have a backup for Gronk, but I do have some mediocre options at RB. Should I drop Ellington and pick up someone with better potential in week 15 and 16?
both will. hold

I think you should do a Spanish version of otCouch, hosed by Cecil, called "En el Sillón", and have it broadcast on Sigamundo television. #brightIdeas #goGlobal

And NOW back to our regularly scheduled program.

PPR league..

Starting:

RB: DeAngelo @CIN

WR: ODB@MIA, Amendola@HOU

Question...need (1) RB and (1) Flex out of the following list:

S.Draughn @CLE

S.Ware v.SD

Duke Johnson v.SF

Gio v.PIT

Jeremy Hill v.PIT

Jarvis Landry v.NYG

Amaril Cooper @DEN

R.Cobb vs. DAL
draughn

landry

PPR league, all TDs 6.

QB: Carr @ DEN or Cousins @ CHI?

RB2: Hill vs. PIT, Hillman vs. OAK, Ivory vs. TEN or Riddick @ STL?

WR3: Michael Floyd vs. MIN, Hurns vs. IND or Landry vs. NYG?

TE: Barnidge vs. SF or J. Thomas vs. IND?

Flex: Which one of the non-QBs that you didn't pick above?

Thanks!
cousins (watch the weather)

ivory

floyd

barnidge

hill

Hey Sig,

DEN WR Cody Latimer. He ranks 5th WR on Denver's depth chart after appearing to get a chance with Brock but Emanuel Sanders came back from injury he appears and he's banished to the bench.

Any value has to be in the future so what do you think is his future value in dynasty?

Thanks
still could come on very strong. only 23, tremendous raw talent

Hey Sig!

Non-PPR

1) Rodgers or Dalton at QB (6 points per TD pass)

2) Mike Floyd or Fitz. Floyd is coming on again. Am I crazy to sit Fitzgerald for him in my non-ppr league?

Thx brother!!
rodgers, fitz by a hair, wont talk you out of floyd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread