What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will be this week's Jeff Janis sneaky play in DFS? (1 Viewer)

JJ Nelson

I like Chandler but he isn't playing very much and even if he gets a short TD the odds of him putting up a viable game are slim. What is his ceiling; 3-20-TD?

JJ Nelson

I like Chandler but he isn't playing very much and even if he gets a short TD the odds of him putting up a viable game are slim. What is his ceiling; 3-20-TD?
I agree that his looks will be fewer than the others but I could see the possibility of a couple of TD's in the red zone if they get to running a two-TE set near the goal line. And Belichick seems like he can be very unpredictable with his game plans. I can see him or Jackson/Bolden hitting tournament value when you look at their salaries. Granted, it's a long-shot but, so was Janis. The bigger question for me is how is Chandlers health? Of course, there's also the chance that Gronk could get hurt again. Not that you want to or can count on that, but, hey, for a $1 entry, why not take the chance?

probably no one. there are only 2 games this week.

at the end of the day, targets matter most for WR. I would say Jerricho Cotchery since he is going up against Jerraud Powers, maybe ARZ's only weak link on defense right now, but he doesn't get many targets.

Amendola is my pick... since Edelman/Gronk may be beat up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I called Corey Brown in "Tips and Picks" this week...but you needed Carolina's defense to bring home the bacon.

Took Cam/Corey Brown/Panthers D in the $1M Sunday Rush and got 129th of 230,000. Turned $5 into $311.

Was only 13 pts from $100k and one of my WR scored 0. So sad :(

Users who are viewing this thread