What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2017 Draft Prospects (2 Viewers)

Khalfani Muhammad is gonna get drafted. Maybe somewhat high, too. Always been an interesting prospect because of his speed.

ESPN's Todd McShay ranks Minnesota redshirt senior QB Mitch Leidner No. 6 among quarterbacks in the 2017 draft.
Apparently McShay and Mel Kiper got a chance to go back and check out the film after their Spring of Leidner hype fest. Back then, Kiper was pushing Leidner as a potential surprise first-rounder and McShay mocked the 6-foot-4, 237-pounder No. 25 overall. McShay now gives Leidner a "62" scouting grade, a Day 3-type grade that placed Leidner just ahead of Baker Mayfield. "Leidner does not have a big arm, but he can improve his ball velocity by getting his lower body more involved in his throws," McShay wrote. "He plays in a zone-read-heavy run offense and is a competitive runner with above-average vision, speed and toughness. Leidner hung tough in the pocket behind an offensive line that struggled to protect. He has elite intangibles."

Source: ESPN.com 
Aug 29 - 4:35 PM

i think we can safely declare Nick Chubb the #1 Rb in College football.  Coming off major knee injury, no biggie, still drops an easy 200+ rushing.

i think we can safely declare Nick Chubb the #1 Rb in College football.  Coming off major knee injury, no biggie, still drops an easy 200+ rushing.
I like Chubb a lot. But bro, it's week one. Let's wait a spell before we annoint him king of the mountain. But again, I'm excited about him too! Lol.

Mike Williams is showing his dominance on Auburn tonight. He's looking good.

Tex

Mike Williams looked very good tonight.  Don't know how fast he is but he has size, knows how to get the football, and after the catch ability.

Mike Williams looked very good tonight.  Don't know how fast he is but he has size, knows how to get the football, and after the catch ability.
He looked good but clearly still rusty. Should have had two TDs. CBs and safeties can not cover him with single coverage. It's obvious they are going to feed him the ball.

Tex

I drafted Cook and JuJu last week. Watching JuJu yesterday makes me nervous. It's only one game so maybe he'll get it together. I also have Mike Williams and even though he look rusty, he performed well. He uses his size to overmatch the DBs really well.

Tex

I drafted Cook and JuJu last week. Watching JuJu yesterday makes me nervous. It's only one game so maybe he'll get it together. I also have Mike Williams and even though he look rusty, he performed well. He uses his size to overmatch the DBs really well.

Tex
Its one game and he has a new QB. There could def be some regression this year. If that's the case buy low. The guy is gonna be a great player at the next level. 

I think they said on the broadcast that USC was getting on average 1-1.5 seconds to get rid of the ball on passing plays, and JuJu was being doubled/bracketed. Not a recipe for success.  

Ole Miss senior TE Evan Engram caught nine passes for 121 yards and a touchdown in Monday's loss to FSU.
While a variety of pieces in Ole Miss' reworked receiving corp had their moments on Monday, Engram was the team's most effective weapon. And it wasn't even really close. His nine catches led the team (Damore'ea Stringfellow was second with three catches), as did his 121 receiving yards (A.J. Browne was second with 48 yards). The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Engram had the chance to jump for the draft over the winter, but opted to return for his senior year in the hopes of boosting his stock. So far, so good on that front. Last season, he caught 38 passes for 464 yards.

Sep 6 - 12:44 AM

Keep an eye on Mark Walton (2018) for Miami. Really impressed me last week. Could be a huge name this season.

Keep an eye on Mark Walton (2018) for Miami. Really impressed me last week. Could be a huge name this season.
Yes, I like him a lot. The corrupt police in Miami really tried to do him in!

SMH,

Tex

Fournette need to have a good showing against  Mississippi St. today. He seems to struggle against talented teams. I can see his stock falling if he struggles today.

Tex

The women who filed the complaint was/is dating the police officer who told her to call him to come back. They set him up.

Mark was driving home when he noticed the women appeared drunk. She begged him not to call the police which he did not. He instead agreed to follow her home to make sure she was safe. She thanked him and asked for his number so he gave it to her and left. Later she invited him back to her house when he got there the police rushed him and arrested him on bogus charges.

ETA: her boyfriend (police dude) told her exactly what to text him to get him back to her house.

cliffs notes,

Tex

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread