What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

[Dynasty] 2025 NFL Draft Prospects (1 Viewer)

Daniel Jeremiah Thinks 4-5 Teams Could Explore Trade Up for QB in 2024 NFL Draft

Excerpts:

NFL Network draft analyst Daniel Jeremiah reported Saturday he believes between four and five teams could look to move up in this spring's draft to select a quarterback. He added that "teams aren't excited about next year's QB class."

Jeremiah's report comes after one NFL scout told ESPN's Jeremy Fowler and Pete Thamel that he believes there's a significant drop-off in quarterback talent in 2025.
"It won't be anything close to this year," the scout said.

The 2025 draft class is expected to include Colorado's Shedeur Sanders, Texas' Quinn Ewers, Georgia's Carson Beck and Penn State's Drew Allar.
Sanders and Ewers possess plenty of upside, but they don't necessarily wield the prototypical traits found in this year's top prospects.

Ray G
This is a reminder as we approach a draft cycle without a stud running back. The 2025 #NFLDraft class is LOADED at the position. ⬇️ #2024NFLDraft

- Ollie Gordon (6'1" 211)
- Omarion Hampton (6'0" 220)
- TreVeyon Henderson (5'10" 212)
- Kaytron Allen (5'11" 218)
- Nick Singleton (6'0" 228)
- Donovan Edwards (6'1" 210)
- Quinshon Judkins (5'11" 210)
- Jonah Coleman (5'9" 225)
- Devin Neal (5'11" 210)

Travis May
Some crazy talent in next year’s group!

RayG
I left off a solid 5 names too. Class is loaded Travis.

Travis May
Stacked. Maybe not a Bijan type, but 10 names worth Day 1-2 looks easy

John Frascella

I've had discussions with both my Commanders & Vikings sources in the past 2 days, and as of April 12, 2024 the top 4 picks of the NFL Draft are leaning this way: 1. Bears: Caleb Williams2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels3. Patriots: Drake Maye 4. VIKINGS! JJ McCarthy

John Frascella

I've had discussions with both my Commanders & Vikings sources in the past 2 days, and as of April 12, 2024 the top 4 picks of the NFL Draft are leaning this way: 1. Bears: Caleb Williams2. Commanders: Jayden Daniels3. Patriots: Drake Maye 4. VIKINGS! JJ McCarthy
What does that have to do with 2025?
It has nothing to do with 2025 and everything to do with me being old and confused.

John Frascella

It has nothing to do with 2025 and everything to do with me being old and confused.
Well, it is a 2025 prospect thread.

Ewers getting roasted by the guys scouting his WRs. Can’t remember which ones but I had a lots of car time the last couple of days. Lots of charting of open WRs getting missed.

John Frascella

Too much chaos to deal with

Ewers getting roasted by the guys scouting his WRs. Can’t remember which ones but I had a lots of car time the last couple of days. Lots of charting of open WRs getting missed.

Ewers has the talent to do much better next year but unfortunately he's losing 4 very good receiving options. It will be a great test for him. I don't hate him but he needs to be better. There's a vid on youtube; Worthy should have had a huge season. Misses him on 7 wide open relatively easy TD throws.

Users who are viewing this thread