What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devy Rankings 2023 & 2024 & 2025 Prospects (1 Viewer)

Beauty of Dynasty and DEVY is that when you’re eliminated from the playoffs you have the draft and prospects to look forward to. Not so much in redraft. Of course there are those that look forward to not worrying about rookie drafts and prospect research and want nothing to do with fantasy after the season is over, until August or early September. If that’s the case, then you only belong in redraft leagues. Stay far away from Dynasty and DEVY.
That’s why I play a mix of each: 3 dynasties to keep me involved all year round + 2 redrafts to wash my hands of and start fresh next year. Love this stupid hobby.

Tank Bigsby declares for the 2023 draft. I'm not a fan. I currently have him ranked as the RB10 for all DEVY RBs.
I think Bigsby has some starting potential as an NFL RB, but I agree with you: in this 2023 RB class alone, he is arguably in the bottom half of the top 10.

Kayshawn Boutte just declared for the 2023 draft. One more WR to the list.

I wonder what his draft stock will look like? Could be a bargain for both an NFL & FF team.

Kendre Miller suffered a knee injury in the first half. First I’ve heard about it. I don’t know the severity.

Kendre Miller suffered a knee injury in the first half. First I’ve heard about it. I don’t know the severity.
Don’t know the severity but he came back in the second half and had a leg sleeve on it. To me that signaled not that serious, but in the first series he called himself off the field after a play.

Miller is listed as questionable for the National Title game, so hopefully that is an indication that the injury is not serious.
I am also curious about Blake Corum's knee injury. I understand he had successful surgery, but what was the surgery/injury?
@JohnnyU as a matter of clarification: I understand KJ Jefferson is not entering the 2023 draft.

Last edited:
Moved Spencer Rattler to 2024. He announced he was returning to school. Same for K J Jefferson. Also move Drake Maye from 2025 to 2024.

I notice you have Darnell Washington (TE Georgia) listed with the class of 2024. Has he announced he is returning to school next year? I think he is 2023 eligible.
You are correct. An oversight on my part. I’ll change it if he declares for the draft
Brooks Austin
@BrooksAustinBA

BREAKING: Darnell Washington is headed to the NFL
--------------------------
Darnell Washington Declares for 2023 NFL Draft
Noted

2023​
2024​
2025​
2026​
QB
QB
QB
QB
Bryce YoungCaleb WIlliamsCade KlubnikDante Moore
CJ StroudDrake MayeDrew AllarArch Manning
Will LevisJ.J. McCarthyDevin BrownMalachi Nelson
Anthony RichardsonMichael Penix, Jr.Ty SimpsonNicholaus Iamaleava
Hendon HookerQuinn EwersConnor WeigmanJaden Rashada
RB
RB
RB
RB
Bijan RobinsonTreyveon HendersonNick SingletonCedric Baxter
Jahmyr GibbsRaheim SandersQuinshon JudkinsRueben Owens
Zach CharbonnetWill ShipleyJamarion MillerJustice Haynes
Sean TuckerBraelon SandersBranson RobinsonRichard Young
Devon AchaneBlake CorumJaydn OttJeremiyah Love
Zach EvansDonovan EdwardsTrevor EtienneJeremiah Cobb
WR
WR
WR
WR
Jaxon Smith-NjigbaMarvin Harrison, Jr.Luther Burden IIIBrandon Inniss
Jordan AddisonEmeka EgbukaEvan StewartZachariah Branch
Quentin JohnstonXavier WorthyAntonio WilliamsShelton Sampson Jr.
Kayshon BoutteTroy FranklinTetairoa McMillanMikal Harrison-Pilot
Rashee RiceJacob CowingKyion GrayesCarnell Tate
Joshua DownsMalik NabersMatthew GoldenJohntay Cook
TE
TE
TE
TE
Michael MayerBrock BowersMason TaylorDuce Robinson
Dalton KincaidJa’Tavion SandersJaleel Skinner
Luke MusgraveMichael TriggOscar Delp
Darnell WashingtonJaheim Bell
Sam LaPortaAustin Stogner
Tucker Kraft

Last edited:
For 2024-2026 anyone see anything new? I have found this thread incredibly useful as this year My League adds a Devy spot in the next few weeks (1 round 16 picks) for the first time so we are all rookies at the Devy process. This is what I'm looking at my board wise about 20 deep:

(1 QB, RB .5PPR/WR 1PPR/TE 1.5PPR)
WRMarvin Harrison Jr.Ohio State2024
RBTreVeyon HendersonOhio State2024
RBNicholas SingletonPenn St2025
RBQuinshon JudkinsMississippi2025
TEBrock BowersGeorgia2024
RBRaheim SandersArkansas2024
WREmeka EgbukaOhio St2024
WRXavier WorthyTexas2024
RBBlake CorumMichigan2024
RBWill ShipleyClemson2024
RBBraelon AllenWisconsin2024
WRLuther BurdenMissouri2025
QBCaleb WilliamsUSC2024
WREvan StewartTexas A&M2025
RBCEDRIC BAXTERTEXAS2026
RBDonovan EdwardsMichigan2024
OTHERS
RBRueben OwensTexas A&M2026
RBJamarion MillerAlabama2025
RBBranson RobinsonGeorgia2025
RBJaydn OttCal2025

Any thoughts on if I have someone too high or too low? I will pick at 1.14. I'm not incredibly high on taking a QB this draft so that's why I have Williams lower than most.

Last edited:
For 2024-2026 anyone see anything new? I have found this thread incredibly useful as this year My League adds a Devy spot in the next few weeks (1 round 16 picks) for the first time so we are all rookies at the Devy process. This is what I'm looking at my board wise about 20 deep:

WRXavier WorthyTexas2024
QBCaleb WilliamsUSC2024
RBCEDRIC BAXTERTEXAS2026
OTHERS
RBJaydn OttCal2025

Any thoughts on if I have someone too high or too low? I will pick at 1.14. I'm not incredibly high on taking a QB this draft so that's why I have Williams lower than most.
I took Baxter at 1.13 in a DEVY . I believe six players on your list are already on a roster. I would also include Troy Franklin, Arch Manning and Justice Haynes on your list.

Last edited:
Recent DEVY draft - One Round

1.01 Marvin Darnell Harrison Jr. from THE Ohio State University.
1.02 - Caleb Williams QB Southern Cal
1.03 - Raheim Sanders RB Arkansas
1.04 Drake Maye QB NC
1.05 - Emeka Egbuka WR OSU
1.06 Quinshon Judkins, RB Miss
1.07 Luther Burden iii Mizzou
1.8 Quinn Ewers, QB, Texas
1.9 - Arch Manning - QB Texas
1.10 Evan Stewart WR Texas A&M
1.11 Troy Franklin WR Oregon
1.12 - Mario Williams WR Southern Cal
1.13 Cedric Baxter jr. RB Texas
1.14 - Tetairoa McMillan WR

WRXavier WorthyTexas2024
QBCaleb WilliamsUSC2024
RBCEDRIC BAXTERTEXAS2026
OTHERS
RBJaydn OttCal2025

I took Baxter at 1.13 in a DEVY . I believe six players on your list are already on a roster. I would also include Troy Franklin, Arch Manning and Justice Haynes on your list.
I really appreciate the feedback! One question - Would you put any of the 3 additional you listed above any on my list? All 20 are up for grabs as this is our first foray into Devy. Manning is very much a notable option.

WRXavier WorthyTexas2024
QBCaleb WilliamsUSC2024
RBCEDRIC BAXTERTEXAS2026
OTHERS
RBJaydn OttCal2025

I really appreciate the feedback! One question - Would you put any of the 3 additional you listed above any on my list? All 20 are up for grabs as this is our first foray into Devy. Manning is very much a notable option.
I personally wouldn't have Corum, Shipley, Edwards, in the top 10. I would have Manning, Baxter, and probably Haynes and Owens too, over Corum, Shipley and Edwards.

My pick is almost here and I won't pick again for 3 more rounds because of trades. Would love some thoughts as to value picks. I love TEs in a Devy Dynasty PPR TE Premium league and I currently have no devy TE with Mayer now in the NFL. Duce Robinson is sitting there to be picked and is unlikely to be there in the 6th when I pick again given the pool of available resources. I feel pretty strong at TE (Freiermuth, Chig, Mayer as top 3) but I covet TEs to play strong from that position.

Unless something crazy happens, I might have to choose between Duce and Rueben Owens. RBs always come with risk and I'm top heavy there too (CMC, Breece Hall), but it's a pretty shallow pool for me after that, though I do roster Donovan Edwards as a devy there too.

Which guy do you aim for with more upside, Duce or Rueben if I have to choose and am likely to only acquire 1 of them?

My pick is almost here and I won't pick again for 3 more rounds because of trades. Would love some thoughts as to value picks. I love TEs in a Devy Dynasty PPR TE Premium league and I currently have no devy TE with Mayer now in the NFL. Duce Robinson is sitting there to be picked and is unlikely to be there in the 6th when I pick again given the pool of available resources. I feel pretty strong at TE (Freiermuth, Chig, Mayer as top 3) but I covet TEs to play strong from that position.

Unless something crazy happens, I might have to choose between Duce and Rueben Owens. RBs always come with risk and I'm top heavy there too (CMC, Breece Hall), but it's a pretty shallow pool for me after that, though I do roster Donovan Edwards as a devy there too.

Which guy do you aim for with more upside, Duce or Rueben if I have to choose and am likely to only acquire 1 of them?
Is Cedric Baxter and Justice Haynes rostered? I would take either over Owens and Duce Robinson. Typically TEs are more risky than all positions. How many points per receptions for TE? Also sounds like you don’t need a TE. Both Freirmuth and obviously Mayer are young. Is Evan Stewart rostered?

Last edited:

Is Cedric Baxter and Justice Haynes rostered? I would take either over Owens and Duce Robinson. Typically TEs are more risky than all positions. How many points per receptions for TE? Also sounds like you don’t need a TE. Both Freirmuth and obviously Mayer are young.
2 PPR for TEs. Yes the others are rostered and since it’s devy, explaining who is and isn’t available is harder than it seems at times.

I was all in on Duce both assuming Owens would be gone, but then learned of Duce’s MLB/NFL potential conflict down the road too. My pick is currently here and both are available. Partly leaning to Owens I think, if I told you those were my only two options. Any final thoughts if those were the only 2 to consider?

* We also start 11 offensive guys (QB, 2RB, 2WR, TE, 5 flex with one being super). So TE hoarding can be a smart play as I usually start a few to get those double points coming in TE and flex

Is Cedric Baxter and Justice Haynes rostered? I would take either over Owens and Duce Robinson. Typically TEs are more risky than all positions. How many points per receptions for TE? Also sounds like you don’t need a TE. Both Freirmuth and obviously Mayer are young.
2 PPR for TEs. Yes the others are rostered and since it’s devy, explaining who is and isn’t available is harder than it seems at times.

I was all in on Duce both assuming Owens would be gone, but then learned of Duce’s MLB/NFL potential conflict down the road too. My pick is currently here and both are available. Partly leaning to Owens I think, if I told you those were my only two options. Any final thoughts if those were the only 2 to consider?
Evan Stewart?

Evan Stewart?
Long gone and I'm set at WR for a good while with a young core. It's a bit of a luxury pick as I should be a pretty good roster with a chance to take things. I'm looking at this kinda as a place I could gamble on a potential like Duce or just add more young RB depth to keep chugging along.

Here's a few currently available options at TE and RB:

Mason Taylor - TE, LSU
Oscar Delp - TE, Georgia
Duce Robinson, TE, USC
Jovantae Barnes - RB, Oklahoma
Evan Pryor - RB, Ohio State
Reuben Owens - RB, Texas A&M

Evan Stewart?
Long gone and I'm set at WR for a good while with a young core. It's a bit of a luxury pick as I should be a pretty good roster with a chance to take things. I'm looking at this kinda as a place I could gamble on a potential like Duce or just add more young RB depth to keep chugging along.

Mason Taylor - TE, LSU
Oscar Delp - TE, Georgia
Duce Robinson, TE, USC
I see your point.

Evan Stewart?

Mason Taylor - TE, LSU
Oscar Delp - TE, Georgia
Duce Robinson, TE, USC
Ja'Tavion Sanders, TE?

Evan Stewart?

Mason Taylor - TE, LSU
Oscar Delp - TE, Georgia
Duce Robinson, TE, USC
Ja'Tavion Sanders, TE?
Sadly taken as well. I truly did post probably my best devy options for those two positions at this point. Our league is stupid deep starting that many players across 16 teams. I just traded down 4 spots and picked up a 4th for my trouble, so I will probably still get a shot at this group of guys later tonight to noodle on some more. Guy came roaring up to get a WR he coveted.

Evan Stewart?

Mason Taylor - TE, LSU
Oscar Delp - TE, Georgia
Duce Robinson, TE, USC
I see your point.
Guy wanted spare parts Corey Davis, Robert Woods, & my 4th to move back into the 2nd, so I had back to back picks and just took both Owens and Robinson. Easy way to make an A vs. B decision was to buy both at limited expense to my roster.

Guy wanted spare parts Corey Davis, Robert Woods, & my 4th to move back into the 2nd, so I had back to back picks and just took both Owens and Robinson. Easy way to make an A vs. B decision was to buy both at limited expense to my roster.
I mean, I get it that it‘s likely a deep bench than the FFPC leagues I'm in but..come on! Give up a 2nd for waiver wire pocket change?

Users who are viewing this thread