What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Devy Rankings 2023 & 2024 & 2025 Prospects (1 Viewer)

I'm in some pretty deep devy leagues in which the top freshmen are taken going into college. I chose Evan Stewart over Luther Burden as the top incoming WR and am liking that so far.

Next year's QB class is gonna be crazy. I have the Tennessee kid, Nicholaus Iamaleava, at the top of my list above Arch Manning, Malachi Nelson, Dante Moore and Jackson Arnold. But man, this class is stacked.

While it's not a common configuration, I do play in a league that weights QB rushing yards the same as QB passing yards, and in that I might go Nelson #1.

Non super flex
2023:
Love: bijan
Like: JSN, Johnston, Addison, Gibbs, Mayer
Possible: Downs, corum

2024:
Love: Harrison jr.
Like: egbuka, worthy, bowers

2025:
Love: Allen, singleton, judkins

Very early on so these are just the names that have caught my eye.

was taking a quick look at the 2024 eligible guys to see if I want to target 2024 rookie picks and came up with an eight pack of guys i love in 1 QB

RB: Henderson, Sanders, Shipley, Allen
WR: Harrison Jr, Worthy and Egbuka
TE: Bowers

Tetairoa McMillan on Arizona is another true freshman WR off to a good start. Came in as the most highly ranked recruit in Arizona history. 6’5” height that can’t be taught, and can catch just about anything. I’ve got him on two CFF teams and excited to have him there.

Daboys’ Devy Royale breakdown here.

Tetairoa McMillan on Arizona is another true freshman WR off to a good start. Came in as the most highly ranked recruit in Arizona history. 6’5” height that can’t be taught, and can catch just about anything. I’ve got him on two CFF teams and excited to have him there.

Daboys’ Devy Royale breakdown here.
I added him to the list.

:blackdot:
I can see some are already in Mid March form

:lmao:
MoP, I don’t follow college at all — what are your most recent thoughts on Tyler Van Dyke?
Gattis-OC came from Michigan and had a huge fallout with Harbaugh on his way out.
Michigan has not missed a beat, in fact they appear to be a better team including the offense.
I don't think he has done a thing for Van Dyke or his growth, the entire offense sucks and I hope they fire Gattis or move him on hi way quick so we can see if Cristobal is a QB killer or not, he was the HC for Justin Herbert and he didn't win a title with him.

2023 top 5 in dynasty 1qb
Robinson
Gibbs
JSN
Evans
Boutte

2023 top 5 SF
Stroud
Robinson
Young
Gibbs
JSN

im a big Ky fan and I’m telling you that Levis is overrated. If anyone takes him over any of these guys they’re making a big mistake

was taking a quick look at the 2024 eligible guys to see if I want to target 2024 rookie picks and came up with an eight pack of guys i love in 1 QB

RB: Henderson, Sanders, Shipley, Allen
WR: Harrison Jr, Worthy and Egbuka
TE: Bowers
Trey Sanders? I don't think he's much of a prospect anymore. He kind of fell off the map last year, had multiple injuries, then this in September.
Misfortune struck again when Trey Sanders was badly injured in a car accident during Alabama football’s bye week. The incident left him wheelchair bound, and fans were more concerned with his health than his ability to carry a football.

Alabama Crimson Tide running back Trey Sanders has decided to take his talents elsewhere as he has entered the NCAA transfer portal.

Sanders, a redshirt junior from Port Saint Joe, Fla., has seen action in nine games for Alabama in 2022, totaling 14 carries for 80 yards and one rushing touchdown, along with two receptions for 13 yards.

Or were you talking about a different Sanders?

Added some players.

Quinshon Judkins (2025),
2023 - Rashee Rice, Kendre Miller, Jalin Hyatt, K J Jefferson

2023 top 5 in dynasty 1qb
Robinson
Gibbs
JSN
Evans
Boutte

2023 top 5 SF
Stroud
Robinson
Young
Gibbs
JSN

im a big Ky fan and I’m telling you that Levis is overrated. If anyone takes him over any of these guys they’re making a big mistake
Robinson is 1.01 regardless of format

Kayshon Boutte announced returning to LSU. A bit surprising — had a down year. Thought he might use the draft to get out and hope NFL still sees the talent, but maybe decided another year in school could help recover his stock.

Kayshon Boutte announced returning to LSU. A bit surprising — had a down year. Thought he might use the draft to get out and hope NFL still sees the talent, but maybe decided another year in school could help recover his stock.
WR is thin this year after the top few. Boutte returning won’t help.

Great work @JohnnyU

Mohamed Ibrahim RB/Min returned from a ruptured achilles to run for over 1,500 yards and 19 TDs this season. He is a fifth year senior, which limits his upside, but he is extremely talented.

Great work @JohnnyU

Mohamed Ibrahim RB/Min returned from a ruptured achilles to run for over 1,500 yards and 19 TDs this season. He is a fifth year senior, which limits his upside, but he is extremely talented.
I added Ibrahim. I studied him before his injury, but forgot to put him in this list.

I don't play in devy, but if I did I would trip over myself rushing the podium to draft Judkins. The speed/power combo is as good as it gets, and I love the quickness pivoting from east-west to north-south. Playing for Kiffin on a top-5 CFB offensive program doesn't hurt either.Only concern would be that he takes a beating due to his running style.

5'11" and 210 as a freshman. Highlights The footwork is A+

Last edited:
I don't play in devy, but if I did I would trip over myself rushing the podium to draft Judkins. The speed/power combo is as good as it gets, and I love the quickness pivoting from east-west to north-south. Playing for Kiffin on a top-5 CFB offensive program doesn't hurt either.Only concern would be that he takes a beating due to his running style.

5'11" and 210 as a freshman. Highlights The footwork is A+
I agree on Judkins. I'm in 3 devy leagues and I suspect he will go near the top in all three. Robinson, Gibbs, JSN, Henderson, etc. are all rostered. Judkins may not go 1.01, but I'm sure most of my league mates are now familiar with him.

Here is my top 50 devys for start 1qb leagues. For Superflex move Bryce Young to 1.02, Caleb Williams to 1.03 and CJ Stroud to 1.04. I know some of you like Stroud more than Williams and Young, but not me. I like Drake Maye as well, but I hate ranking freshman QBs because of the difficulty projecting them. If he hits, I would probably rank him as the #4 QB in this list, which would rank him just ahead of Ewers.

Bijan Robinson RB TEXRB1
Jahmyr Gibbs RB ALARB2
Marvin Harrison Jr. WR OSUWR1
Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OSUWR2
TreVeyon Henderson RB OSURB3
Jordan Addison WR USCWR3
Quentin Johnston WR TCUWR4
Brock Bowers TE UGATE1
Bryce Young QB ALAQB1
Zach Evans RB OLE MISSRB4
Xavier Worthy WR TEXWR5
Quinshon Judkins RB OLE MISSRB5
Kayshon Boutte WR LSUWR6
Sean Tucker RB SYRRB6
Blake Corum RB MICHRB7
Michael Mayer TE NDTE2
Caleb Williams QB USCQB2
C.J. Stroud QB OSUQB3
Braelon Allen RB WISRB8
Josh Downs WR UNCWR7
Zach Charbonnet RB tUCLARB9
Tank Bigsby RB AUBRB10
Nicholas Singleton RB PSURB11
Emeka Egbuka WR OSUWR8
Will Shipley RB CLEMRB12
Kendre Miller RB TCURB13
Quinn Ewers QB TEXQB4
Will Levis QB UKQB5
Anthony Richardson QB FLAQB6
Rashee Rice WR SMUWR9
Zay Flowers WR BCWR10
Mohamed Ibrahim RB MINNRB14
Donovan Edwards RB MICHRB15
Raheim Sanders RB ARKRB16
Jalin Hyatt WR TENNWR11
Jermaine Burton WR ALAWR12
Marvin Mims Jr. WR OKLAWR13
Chase Brown RB ILLRB17
Kendall Milton RB UGARB18
Branson Robinson RB UGARB19
Rakim Jarrett WR MDWR14
Devon Achane TA&MRB20
Eric Gray RB OKLARB21
Ja'Corey Brooks WR ALAWR15
Jaxson Dart QB7 OLE MISSQB7
Dalton Kincaid TE UTAHTE3
Arik Gilbert TE UGATE4
Hendon Hooker QB TENNQB8
Spencer Rattler QB SCQB9
Jase McClellan RB ALARB22

Last edited:
Well done! I would love to see Mason Taylor (TE/LSU) added to this thread. He is the son of NFL Hall of Famer Jason Taylor, and he showed flashes this year as only a freshman.

This incoming class of freshman QBs looks really good. Arch Manning (Texas) has the bloodlines and has been hyped since he was a high school freshman, but the real prize of this class may be Dante Moore, who is headed to Oregon.

Well done! I would love to see Mason Taylor (TE/LSU) added to this thread. He is the son of NFL Hall of Famer Jason Taylor, and he showed flashes this year as only a freshman.

This incoming class of freshman QBs looks really good. Arch Manning (Texas) has the bloodlines and has been hyped since he was a high school freshman, but the real prize of this class may be Dante Moore, who is headed to Oregon.
I added Taylor to the list.

I don't want to put in-coming freshman on the list, especially QBs. I don't start really paying attention to players until after their freshman year. I've seen too many 5 star high school guys suck at the next level.

I don't want to put in-coming freshman on the list, especially QBs. I don't start really paying attention to players until after their freshman year. I've seen too many 5 star high school guys suck at the next level.
It is very early, and, like you said, many five-star recruits flame out quickly. If not for the fact that it was a Manning, I might not have brought it up. He is on everyone's radar, and has been for several years. That is a lot of pressure on a young man.

It’s a good buy low opportunity for Boutte. Last year’s injury and poor play this year may have soured some on Boutte.

This is deeper for normal devy leagues, but in TE Prem Jaleel Skinner has to be on radars going forward imo. Hasn’t even played yet but a really intriguing freakish prospect that fits the modern NFL. Next year or the year after is probably when he really gets on radars.
I added Miami TE Skinner. He will be in the 2025 class.

I notice you have Darnell Washington (TE Georgia) listed with the class of 2024. Has he announced he is returning to school next year? I think he is 2023 eligible.

I notice you have Darnell Washington (TE Georgia) listed with the class of 2024. Has he announced he is returning to school next year? I think he is 2023 eligible.
You are correct. An oversight on my part. I’ll change it if he declares for the draft

It is very early, and, like you said, many five-star recruits flame out quickly. If not for the fact that it was a Manning, I might not have brought it up. He is on everyone's radar, and has been for several years. That is a lot of pressure on a young man.
I was really impressed by Dante Moore when watching the state finals game. The game looked easy for him and he made some throws that you wouldn’t expect a high schooler to make especially on the move. One to keep an eye on for sure.

I was really impressed by Dante Moore when watching the state finals game. The game looked easy for him and he made some throws that you wouldn’t expect a high schooler to make especially on the move. One to keep an eye on for sure.
Let’s see what he does as a freshman

Beauty of Dynasty and DEVY is that when you’re eliminated from the playoffs you have the draft and prospects to look forward to. Not so much in redraft. Of course there are those that look forward to not worrying about rookie drafts and prospect research and want nothing to do with fantasy after the season is over, until August or early September. If that’s the case, then you only belong in redraft leagues. Stay far away from Dynasty and DEVY.

Beauty of Dynasty and DEVY is that when you’re eliminated from the playoffs you have the draft and prospects to look forward to. Not so much in redraft. Of course there are those that look forward to not worrying about rookie drafts and prospect research and want nothing to do with fantasy after the season is over, until August or early September. If that’s the case, then you only belong in redraft leagues. Stay far away from Dynasty and DEVY.
I really need to get back into dynasty...

The profile is 6'0" 215 on Zach Evans. Who believes this is accurate? I hope the hell it is, because I do have one share in a DEVY league. I thought he was around 200 lbs, not 215.

Users who are viewing this thread