What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**SNF in DET - Rams at Lions** (-3.5, 51.0) 8:20 (1 Viewer)

+1 YD
1st & Goal LAR 1
5:23
D.Montgomery right tackle for 1 yard - TOUCHDOWN.

+8 YD
3rd & 1 LAR 9
6:03
D.Montgomery up the middle to LAR 1 for 8 yards (B.Brown; J.Johnson).

+6 YD
2nd & 7 LAR 15
6:43
D.Montgomery up the middle to LAR 9 for 6 yards (K.Turner; B.Fiske).

+3 YD
1st & 10 LAR 18
7:22
J.Gibbs left tackle to LAR 15 for 3 yards (T.Reeder - Q.Lake).

+10 YD
2nd & 1 LAR 28
8:01
J.Goff pass short right to J.Gibbs pushed ob at LAR 18 for 10 yards (T.White).

+9 YD
1st & 10 LAR 37
8:43
D.Montgomery left tackle to LAR 28 for 9 yards (J.Verse).

+21 YD
1st & 10 DET 42
9:23
D.Montgomery right end to LAR 37 for 21 yards (T.White).

+12 YD
1st & 10 DET 30
10:00
K.Raymond left end to DET 42 for 12 yards (C.Rozeboom).

Kickoff
KICKOFF
10:00
E.Evans kicks 65 yards from LAR 35 to end zone - Touchback to the DET 30.

5 runs 45 yards TD

D-Mo puts them on his back

good guys win

What do we need tonight, @rockaction?

Hoo boy. Did I ever make a doozy of a bad trade relegating our team to out of it for the week and maybe for the year. Just don’t know what I was thinking, but I know what I did it while doing (cooking chicken, no euphemism). I just don’t really know what was going through my mind. We shall see how disastrous that was.

But thanks for asking. I’ll be in tomorrow night with a better update. Still have a reasonable team; but we were contenders (first the year before, second last year) before the move. Now? Not so much . . .

Hoo boy. Did I ever make a doozy of a bad trade relegating our team to out of it for the week and maybe for the year. Just don’t know what I was thinking, but I know what I did it while doing (cooking chicken, no euphemism). I just don’t really know what was going through my mind. We shall see how disastrous that was.

But thanks for asking. I’ll be in tomorrow night with a better update. Still have a reasonable team; but we were contenders (first the year before, second last year) before the move. Now? Not so much . . .
Dare I ask what the trade was?

Dare I ask what the trade was?

Sure, but I ain’t spilling beans. Wanna keep it private. It was bad and makes me seem like I don’t know what I’m doing. I’m actually much better than abysmal. Not great and still learning, but not like this thought process.

As a Lions fan I’m disgusted I gave up Jamo for Zamir White in a trade the week of my dynasty league final last year. Still believed in him but just had NOTHING at RB2 for that final. Ended up losing it. 🤢. Have just msgd the current owner to see if he would do a trade back straight up Addison for Jamo

I need Jamo with 100 recieving yards, a td, and a Lions -4.5 win. @+2667
Nice hit!

Thanks. I am now playing with house money on all my crazy Lions homer seasonal picks.

Hutch DPOY. +1600
Arnold DROY. +1400
Lions over Ravens in SB. +7500
Lions vs Ravens in SB. +4100
Lions win SB. +1300
Jamo >1000 receiving. +490
Jamo >1250 receiving. +1500.
Jamo OPOY. +40000

A few others. But my Jamo picks have the most dollars on. Jamo over 1000 was just free money, IMHO.

Last edited:

Well... ****. Not the update I was hoping for.

But if being a Minnesota sports fan has taught me anything, it's to embrace our lovable loser squad and ride on hope and a prayer for as long as the journey takes us. We've got the whole season in front of us.

But maybe we toss that chicken recipe out since it clouded our minds.

Onwards!

Users who are viewing this thread