What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Welcome to the 2016 edition of "Guess your favorite team's 1st round pick" (1 Viewer)

Franknbeans

Footballguy
Obviously some will be easier than others...

Pittsburgh Steelers

1.25 - Keanu Neal

The need for CB/S is just too great and I don't see them deviating from their script

Last edited by a moderator:
Colts (1.18) - Noah Spence  DE Eastern Kentucky University 

Steelers - Darron Lee, LB Ohio St.

Idk, it's random and I don't think he falls to them.  But they usually pick some guy that's not supposed to fall to them (See Decastro, Dupree, Jarvis Jones...).

Tldr- Bengals Josh Doctson

Bengals are always hard because they care so much about value so you have to guess who slides.  I think there is a less than 50% chance this is the guy who slides, but he's as good a guess as any. TCU connection, athleticism, big conference, mature enough to start at WR yr1. 

I also think the Bengals could easily trade down. They need young players a lot of places. If they dropped down, I'd look for Fuller or Emmannuel Ogbah as targets. 

Other ideas if if they stay... A'shawn Robinson, coleman

Lions

I think if one of Rankins or Conklin falls to the Lions they take either of them without thinking. Marginal chance though.

Failing that, I could see a trade down or deciding between Lawson or Dodd.

I will guess Shaq Lawson

Bengals probably have more positions totally off the board early than most.  

QB RB TE OT are all 0%

WR or DL 80%

LB or DB or C or OG 20%

Chiefs: Vernon Butler, DE/DT, Louisiana Tech

Would really like to see them go CB here, but Butler has tremendous upside and Dorsey doesn't seem to get flustered and draft for need. One of the two 1st-round prospects that KC has publically visited with (Lynch being the other). So this is just my best guess, very likely that they go a different direction. 

Strong possibility: Mackensie Alexander or Eli Apple

For the Titans I keep going back and forth between an OT and Doctson.  One of the biggest challenges is I don't expect them to stay put. 

Lions

I think if one of Rankins or Conklin falls to the Lions they take either of them without thinking. Marginal chance though.

Failing that, I could see a trade down or deciding between Lawson or Dodd.

I will guess Shaq Lawson
Would love rankins to fall. Love Conklin. That said I see us trading back with Quinn in his 1st yr as gm. Trade back and take best player available 

In the shark pool mock I just took Leonard Floyd with the Packer picks.  I'd be perfectly ok with that.  

Snorkelson said:
Would love rankins to fall. Love Conklin. That said I see us trading back with Quinn in his 1st yr as gm. Trade back and take best player available 
Obviously have no idea but not sure there will be anyone worth trading up for at Detroit's spot

I'm changing my guess, probably William Jackson III.  I don't want them to pick him, so they probably will.

I'd rather have Laquon Treadwell (who could fall) or Mack Alexander.

Jeremiah thinks he knows who goes 3/4.  So, assuming he's right the Draft should start:

1. Rams - Goff
  2. Eagles - Wentz
  3. Chargers - Buckner
  4. Cowboys - Ramsey
  5. Jags probably go Bosa/Jack
  6. Ravens probably Tunsil/Stanley

My gut says Seattle trades out of the first round, they love hoarding draft picks. Seattle has not had a first round pick in the last three years due to trades or trading down. They haven't "hit" on a first round pick since 2003 with Marcus Trufant.

If they draft I believe they go DT Andrew Billings, Baylor.

Steelers: Robert Nkemdichi

I agree with the Karl Joseph pick but that'll be the guy Pittsburgh takes in round two after trading up a dozen spots.

Users who are viewing this thread