What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's hottest - bikini girls (1 Viewer)

Who's hottest

Votes: 151 65.4%

Votes: 14 6.1%

Votes: 7 3.0%

Votes: 35 15.2%

Votes: 22 9.5%

Votes: 2 0.9%

• Total voters
1 over 5 because of the rack.  5 has a better face.

Then 4.  Great body, but something amiss with the face.  Was there a car accident, and some reconstructive surgery?

Then 2.  But probably expensive to keep her around, clearly does a lot of blow.  Rode hard and put away wet.  

Then 3.  But need to get on it quick, she's not aging well.  

When we pull over, we send 6 into the store for more booze.  When she gets out of the car, we take off.  

6 is the girl who laments to her friends why she cant find a husband, but secretly all her friends know its because she's ugly and a little weird.  

6 looks like she was hit in the head by El Kabong.  Likely the most accessible though, so if it's closing time I'll find a sack for her head and drag her to my place for a consensual if drunken romp which she'll be able to tell all her friends about.  Good memory for her and a release for me.  Win/win.

I also think 2 is a value pick at this point...not seeing her at the top of any list.

A little too much sun is all.  :shrug:

something tells me #4 really is the hottest of the group if we had a bigger sample size of photos.

But I really like #1 there, and she's at worst the 2nd hottest.

#1 all day

Users who are viewing this thread