What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OG Members Check In (1 Viewer)

Been here 20 years now, mostly as a lurker but an occasional poster. How long is that?

Well, I have been in 2 T Shirt exchanges, I was in on the start of the Otis Weight Loss Thread, I was here for the whole 'point to the shirt' fiasco. Oh, and I was here back in the day when my avatar hero Righetti was lighting the wedding circuit on fire with "Livin' on a Prayer".

I remember signing up at old yeller with and almost immediately being enamored Smoo, scorchy, scoob, beckster, happy schnapps, shiny etc. I laughed uncontrollably when happy posted about installing a garbage disposal in his shower, so that he could not only pee in there, but also .. well you know. Still kills me today.

I was a pretty regular poster up until about 2012-ish, but never really a volume poster even before that. About then, I found myself too busy to check much during the day. So it kinda drifted away. I'd stop in every now and then, but I didn't really know that many people anymore. But in the last year or so, it seems like I see a lot of my old school favorites still here. So I pop in at least once per day and see what's going on. Still don't post a whole lot, but always get a few laughs.
cheers GB

Cool thread. Can't remember when I first discovered this place, but I'm going to guess 1998 sometime. Of course I've also disappeared into the weeds as well, mostly because I don't really follow sports any more. Any of them. Except every four years for the World Cup.

Still hanging around over with the Werewolf players.

Health sucks. On immunosuppressants. It is what it is.

Otherwise, all is well.

Cool thread. Can't remember when I first discovered this place, but I'm going to guess 1998 sometime. Of course I've also disappeared into the weeds as well, mostly because I don't really follow sports any more. Any of them. Except every four years for the World Cup.

Still hanging around over with the Werewolf players.

Health sucks. On immunosuppressants. It is what it is.

Otherwise, all is well.

Great to hear from you again and hope you'll be around the forum.

Whoa. Didn't we all play Guitar Hero online on the PS3 a couple of times a million years ago? On a sadder note, hearing about the loss of Seth (Fatmax) this week definitely made me think of Shining Path.

We did, you me and bigbottom. I had hopes it was going to become a regular thing but we only did it once. Oh well. I still have the Rock Band gear so I'm always happy to uncork that bottle again.

Whoa. Didn't we all play Guitar Hero online on the PS3 a couple of times a million years ago? On a sadder note, hearing about the loss of Seth (Fatmax) this week definitely made me think of Shining Path.

We did, you me and bigbottom. I had hopes it was going to become a regular thing but we only did it once. Oh well. I still have the Rock Band gear so I'm always happy to uncork that bottle
Was it you who was sweating out someone taking Pac Man Fever ahead of you in one of the music drafts?

We did, you me and bigbottom. I had hopes it was going to become a regular thing but we only did it once. Oh well. I still have the Rock Band gear so I'm always happy to uncork that bottle again.

Yes! That was super fun. Pretty sure I was playing guitar and you were drumming. KT, were you slapping’ da bass?

We did, you me and bigbottom. I had hopes it was going to become a regular thing but we only did it once. Oh well. I still have the Rock Band gear so I'm always happy to uncork that bottle
Was it you who was sweating out someone taking Pac Man Fever ahead of you in one of the music drafts?

I have no memory of that but it's on brand. I love Pac Man Fever.

I have no memory of that but it's on brand. I love Pac Man Fever.
Yeah, it was like pick 1.2 :lol:

FDAS dragged me in way back before one of the hurricanes - Ivan I think. When big events happen FBG is still the 1st place I check.
We used to hand calculate FF back in college with USA today every Tuesday in his apartment in the late 90s then he found this place and hid it from the rest of us for a bit.

Registered April 16, 2003. Almost 21 years.

Since then I've moved 4 times, bought a house, got married, changed jobs once, and still haven't seen the 49ers win their 6th Lombardi.

Users who are viewing this thread