What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FWIW The NSA IS READING/SAVING ur emails/calls/texts etc (1 Viewer)

What if Obama is the one spying on them, reading their emails, etc?
Some people are saying that Obama is using the NSA to spy on Wall Street to amass a vast fortune, and that Obama is the one that's secretly hiding 21 trillion dollars offshore, and that he's going to use it to buy America and make it One Nation Under Sharia (ONUS). This is known as the POTUS-ONUS Machination.Now, a friend told me that he'd heard that the first two thirds of this are actually true, but that he's running a double-cross on the Muslim world, enlisting their support in this connivance, but that the trillions and trillions of dollars will be used to destroy the Federal Reserve, in a manner much like when Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd turned the tables on the Duke brothers, and we'll live happily ever after once the Fed is dissolved.

I'm not sure which one to believe.

Some people are saying that Obama is using the NSA to spy on Wall Street to amass a vast fortune, and that Obama is the one that's secretly hiding 21 trillion dollars offshore, and that he's going to use it to buy America and make it One Nation Under Sharia (ONUS). This is known as the POTUS-ONUS Machination.Now, a friend told me that he'd heard that the first two thirds of this are actually true, but that he's running a double-cross on the Muslim world, enlisting their support in this connivance, but that the trillions and trillions of dollars will be used to destroy the Federal Reserve, in a manner much like when Eddie Murphy and Dan Ackroyd turned the tables on the Duke brothers, and we'll live happily ever after once the Fed is dissolved.

If the money is offshore, that's an OCONUS-CONUS issue. And if it's true that Otis is a co-conspirator, it should actually be called the Otis-POTUS-ONUS Machination. :bag:

Jamie Lee Curtis is in on it too I hear.

I can't believe the NBA is reading my texts.
Major League Baseball is reading this thread.Go ahead and edit your self-damning posts. Too late. They've been printing it all out on a dot matrix printer inside that same satellite.GB Focusyn!

That sound you hear is the constitution being wiped by the #######s at the NSA.
Not the entire Constitution. Just the right to privacy, which some people say isn't even in the Constitution at all.
unreasonable search and seizure without a warrant down. I think it may have been one of them 'bill of rights' that seemed kind important to the framers/founders/ratifiers. funny thing is people thought 1984 was outlandish. we are almost there already, albeit a few years late.

Are they reading ALL my email

beacause I don;t even read ALL my email

HEY NSA

TDOSS on yesterday's email from 2:30-6:30 please?

House Votes to End N.S.A.’s Bulk Phone Data CollectionWASHINGTON — The House on Wednesday overwhelmingly approved legislation to end the federal government’s bulk collection of phone records, exerting enormous pressure on Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the majority leader, who insists that existing dragnet sweeps continue in defiance of many of those in his Republican Party.

Under the bipartisan bill, which passed 338 to 88, the Patriot Act would be changed to prohibit bulk collection by the National Security Agency of metadata charting telephone calls made by Americans. In addition, the legislation would bar permitting bulk collection of records using other tools like so-called national security letters, which are a kind of administrative subpoena.

The near unanimity in the House is not reflected in the Senate, where a bipartisan group that backs the House bill faces opposition from Mr. McConnell and a small but powerful group of defense hawks who want no change, and from another faction led by Senator Rand Paul, Republican of Kentucky, that is pressing for even greater restrictions of data collection.

A compromise of some form must be reached before June 1, when the provision of the Patriot Act that allows the N.S.A. dragnet expires.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/14/us/house-votes-to-end-nsas-bulk-phone-data-collection.html?smid=tw-bna

That Ukrainian intel was on a Minecraft server for weeks without the NSA finding it. They may not be infallible.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread