What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gun Control (1 Viewer)

Tackle Breaker

Footballguy
1. Would gun control supporters rather...

A. Apply pressure to the Government to openly and transparently ban assault weapons out right by repealing the Second Ammendment even though it may take years or decades to do so..

Or

B. Pressure the Government to back door gun control as hard as possible legally like banning or taxing ammo sales into oblivion much faster then option A would take...

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed that rounding up gun owners and putting them in camps was not an option.  
Except the non gun owners are more likely to be rounded up & put in camps THIS time. The Japanese-Americans who were rounded up during WWII let the govt take their rights & liberties without a fight. That wouldn't happen today. The good old days weren't so good.

Except the non gun owners are more likely to be rounded up & put in camps THIS time. The Japanese-Americans who were rounded up during WWII let the govt take their rights & liberties without a fight. That wouldn't happen today. The good old days weren't so good.
Really depends who is elected.   If Trump is elected, pretty sure all the Muslims and Hispanics and maybe even the blacks go into camps.  If Hillary is elected it will be anyone who loves America, especially the gun owners.  Either way we will have camps.   Oh the rhetoric in the election is going to be wonderful.   

Really depends who is elected.   If Trump is elected, pretty sure all the Muslims and Hispanics and maybe even the blacks go into camps.  If Hillary is elected it will be anyone who loves America, especially the gun owners.  Either way we will have camps.   Oh the rhetoric in the election is going to be wonderful.   
No way the evil America loving gun owners are taken alive when Hillary wins. Just sayin'.

Neither option is feasible.

One thing I am curious about. I've considered buying legal body armor. I just wonder if walking around in it if the cops would be called and if they'd arrest me. I would probably only do a vest, not the whole helmet and leg armors. I thought what would be the reaction if I toured the state capitol with a vest on?

My understanding is that police issue type armors are legal in most states for civilians but the military type isn't in most, if not all.

Last edited by a moderator:
And in a true bi-partisan moment, fans of "Mike and Molly" would go to camps if either was elected.

Users who are viewing this thread