What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help identify a movie/character (1 Viewer)

Sconch

Footballguy
OK (blows out) this has been bugging me for days.

There is a movie out there..no idea what era or genre...where a character either gets in a fight or is attacked and they end up with a black eye...

BUT the movie make up is terrible.  The "black eye" ends up on the character's temple and/or the edge of the eye.

It is not under the eye or around the eye socket. It is not black and blue like a real shiner.

it is brownish and almost looks like a burn. Like someone put a giant cigar out on the dude's face next to his eye.

It is also very distracting.  As in that it is totally unrealistic.  The "wound" may even change from scene to scene.

it is not done for comedic effect.  It is just stupid.  Like nobody has ever has a mark like this.

it is a mainstream movie, probably not horror or B movie.  Hell, it could be a TV show.

Any help?

There is a movie out there..no idea what era or genre...where a character either gets in a fight or is attacked and they end up with a black eye...

BUT the movie make up is terrible.  The "black eye" ends up on the character's temple and/or the edge of the eye.

It is not under the eye or around the eye socket. It is not black and blue like a real shiner.

it is brownish and almost looks like a burn. Like someone put a giant cigar out on the dude's face next to his eye.

It is also very distracting.  As in that it is totally unrealistic.  The "wound" may even change from scene to scene.

it is not done for comedic effect.  It is just stupid.  Like nobody has ever has a mark like this.

it is a mainstream movie, probably not horror or B movie.  Hell, it could be a TV show.

Any help?
I know exactly what you are talking about and it is a movie not a TV show.  I forget the title but it stars that guy that was in that other movie that had a dog in it.

Any help?
Pretty much any James Cagney "ganster" movie ever?...or George Raft....

Users who are viewing this thread