What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG SURVIVOR? WEEK 1 (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
Notice no thread for this either an this is another fun challenge (that I am terrible at).  So I'll post in the hope that someone is willing to keep track.

Rules:

Pick 2 teams.  One team to win.  One to team to lose.  You can only pick a team in each category once.  (And yes you can pick two teams that are playing against each other as long as each is eligible).

Week 1:

Win: Seattle

Lose: Miami

GIve it a shot :)

-QG

Love the picks of the pats losing.  They should bit I just can't pick against them.  This would be the week to do so, but still...

Notice no thread for this either an this is another fun challenge (that I am terrible at).  So I'll post in the hope that someone is willing to keep track.

Rules:

Pick 2 teams.  One team to win.  One to team to lose.  You can only pick a team in each category once.  (And yes you can pick two teams that are playing against each other as long as each is eligible).

Week 1:

GIve it a shot :)

-QG
Same Here:

What happens if one of your selections is eliminated, do you continue to play just submitting 1 win or lose pick?

Winner:  Seattle

Loser:  Miami

I'll probably lose track of this as some point during the season so might as well go bold week 1.

Win:  Los Angeles Rams

Lose: New England Patriots

:unsure:

cdwood said:
What happens if one of your selections is eliminated, do you continue to play just submitting 1 win or lose pick?

Winner:  Seattle

Loser:  Miami
If you miss one or both, you are eliminated.

Users who are viewing this thread