What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Questions for Bloom (1 Viewer)

Need your help guys. 10 points rushing Td. 7 point passing td and 1 point for every 10 yards rushing and 1 point for every ten yards after 200 yards passing... Who would you start Tyrod or Rivers.. 300 yard passing bonus gets 5..Your reply gets mine 

Last edited by a moderator:
ffrookie said:
FFPC League Rules and having a very tough time setting lineup at flex (TE premium at 1.5PPR).

Please Pick 2 out of the following:

Moncrief, Baldwin, Christine Michael, Blount, Abdullah, Julius Thomas and Dwayne Allen.

Thanks for all that  you do and in this case I really wish I could start more guys.
monc and baldwin

Which 3 wrs Marshall, Cobb, Hilton, and Marvin Jones?  1 point ppr?  I'm debating on whether to bench Marshall(hip, and tough matchup) for Jones.

Here's the story, Sig. 

I own Ingram.

Hightower just got dropped onto waivers.  I'd love to have him as the cuff for Ingram.  

Steve Smith is my 6th WR.

Most dismiss Ol' Steve, but I feel about him the same way Brammel does. I've held him since drafting early July, excited to see the Mighty Mite prove the world wrong one last glorious time.

DJ Foster is the magic bean of late season glory at end of my rickety RB bench, which includes Ingram, LMurray, Riddick and MJones.

Now,

It looks like DJ is an important hold, so I suppose I've just got to do what has got to be done: grab Hightower, and just let proud old Smiff go.

Right?
hightower > foster - but watch out for lasso

Hi Sig,

PPR with 2 superflex:  all TD's are 6 pts, TE premium of extra .3 per yard

1. Pick one QB:  Fitzpatrick, Alex Smith
  2. Pick 2 superflex:  Fitzpatrick, A. Smith, Ware, C Michael, Murray, Landry, Barnidge

Thanks for always making me laugh on the podcasts.
fitz

fitz and smith

Love your work Bloom...thanks for all you do.

With Gronk out, I need to add one from the wire and drop someone from my roster. Not ppr and td heavy.

TE to add...Ebron, Clay, Witten, James, McDonald?

Would be dropping Treadwell. Or keep Treadwell and roll without a TE this week?
get ebron drop laquon

Love reading your articles on FBG. Keep up the great work!

Quick question. Full pt PPR. Need to start two of the following WRs:

Cooks

Dez

Cobb

Hilton 

Little concerned with game script with Dez+this being Dak's first game. The other three games, I can easily see being high scoring. Slightly concerned how often Hilton lines up with Slay. Cooks feels a bit inconsistent. Just a lot of weapons down in NO. Honestly, struggling to find anything I dislike about Cobb this week. Plus matchup, projects to be high scoring, Nelson could be rusty which could lead to more for Cobb. 

Which 2 would you go with Sig?

P.S. Happy first football Sunday of the year!
I've got it dez hilton. happy :football:  sunday!

I know you're high on Lockett this week, how high?

Lockett or Tate? FFPC

Last edited by a moderator:
When's the last time you've watered your Chia Jene?

(That may not have come out how I intended.  Oh well, leaving it anyway)

12 team league, non-ppr start 1 tight end. Have Reed and Eiffert.  Was planning to use one in a trade, after seeing post draft that they have the same bye week.  Jimmy Graham sitting on the wire... Does eiffert become droppable and I take a flyer on Graham? Or is he just a guy now?
no hold eifert

Last minute decision, and may be a wash, but Martellus or Delanie.....it's .25 ppr, otherwise pretty standard scoring

Thanks Sig

hi Bloom, 10 team ppr,

WR: Jeffery, J. Nelson, Hilton

Bench: Maclin, Moncrief, Decker

swap anyone from Bench or good how it looks?
looks good. i have decker/monc slightly ahead of nelson, but won't talk you out of nelson with a solid 1 and strong 2, go for ceiling, avoid colts double dip

Users who are viewing this thread