What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baseball (1 Viewer)

topman

Footballguy
I have been playing DFS Football for 4 years. I do not play fantasy baseball. I was not paying attention Thursday and accidentally entered 8 times and Won all 8 FanDuel football leagues that gave you a $25.00 tickets for tonight's Grand Slam games. What free site is out there that will help me pick a decent line-up and have some sort of chance to win or at least break even. All 8 tickets are for the same contest.

I've been in that situation before. I like the RotoGrinders lineup page.

It tells you the over/under for runs for each team. Spend whatever it takes to get a pitcher expected to win by a lot and give up few runs. Then fill out your roster with hitters early in the batting order from teams expected to score a lot of points. Super simple and it seems to work okay. But I'm a total MLB novice who mostly just plays MLB when an NFL qualifier for an MLB contest has overlay.

Thank you for pointing me in the correct direction. I will try it out

I play Football for usually $10 and under and now get to play baseball for the first time with 8 entries for $25 each.

Users who are viewing this thread