What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG Survivor Contest - Week 2? (1 Viewer)

Good question. I finished near last, but still advanced. I can't figure out where to fill out my week 2 lineup.

Hmmm...

I am one of the DFS leads here and didn't even know that contest existed! Kudos to all of you for advancing!  :thumbup:

If it is a survivor contest (which appears to be the case), you should get a notification from FanDuel stating that you have been entered into a contest this week with a link to that entry (or entries). They generally send those invites out a bit later in the week, so I wouldn't panic just yet.

How did I not hear about this contest?  It combines some of my favorite things in the world:  it's free, it's a form of gambling, it involves sports, and it's free.

I think there was a link from the DFS landing page in the article on contests (Dodds?). I know I saw it somewhere since I'm in it.   :)

Question, for week 3 it says the top 5000 advance, there are only about 1900 entries in the contest.  So technically without touching anything all players advance correct?

Yeah, everybody advanced (even the default lineups :)). I'm not sure what the payouts are or when they start kicking in. I can't find the rules anywhere. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread