What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Murray/Cobb/Decker for Robinson/foster (1 Viewer)

Rpez2183

Footballguy
In a ten team ppr need some trade advice I have a trade in place where I would get Allen Robinson and foster for latavius Decker and Cobb my team is 

QB- luck

RB -Gurley Murray Crowell Blount sims 

WR- Odell Beckham Cobb Decker Coleman 

TE - kelce 

I wouldn't do that.  You're giving up two WR2s and a RB2 for an injured RB2 and a WR1.  You don't need Foster.  If your want of Allen Robinson is what's driving this deal then I'd drop Cobb or Decker out of it and do a 2 for 2 with Robinson/Foster for Murray/WR

Sadly I say no. It's close, but you have some false confidence with Crowell and Blount playing well. Latty is a toilet, but you need him. ARob is a monster, but decker is just as good thus far. He's the model of consistency and Cobb is good depth. 

That said, my gut wants to. ?

Sadly I say no. It's close, but you have some false confidence with Crowell and Blount playing well. Latty is a toilet, but you need him. ARob is a monster, but decker is just as good thus far. He's the model of consistency and Cobb is good depth. 

That said, my gut wants to. ?
Dude so do I my starting WR in ppr would it even matter who my second back was?? 

Users who are viewing this thread