What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trading for Bijan (2 Viewers)

qdaddyo

Footballguy
14-team PPR, redraft
Lineup is 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1FLX, 1TE, 1PK, 1DF
8-4, 4th place, most Points For
Started 0-3, went 8-1 thereafter

Roster
QB - Josh Allen, Kyler Murray
RB - Travis Etienne Jr., Breece Hall, Javonte Williams, Zack Charbonnet, Rico Dowdle, D'Ernest Johnson
WR - Ja'marr Chase, CeeDee Lamb, Tank Dell, Rashee Rice, Demario Douglas
TE - Trey McBride
PK - Brandon Aubrey
DF - Dallas Cowboys

I've already clinched a playoff spot. I'm not concerned about seeding as no byes are involved.

Thinking about shipping Murray and one of either Breece or Javonte for Bijan. The team I'd be trading with needs to win out and has no QB this week due to a bye; no one noteworthy is on the wire. They are looking to trade.

Give: Kyler Murray, Breece Hall/Javonte Williams
Get: Bijan Robinson

WDYT?

I would probably look to do the deal for Javonte since it's PPR. I don't think it's necessary and I am not sure that Bijan will be better than what you have. How big of a threat is this team and will Kyler make them formidable down the stretch?

If you think Bijan is a significant improvement over Hall/Javonte then you do it. If you don't then I probably hold.

If you are ok with not having a QB this week (Allen bye week), then trading Kyler & Javonte should be good for Bijan.

Users who are viewing this thread