What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Carolina (1 Viewer)

Yeah this would be a huge win. I'm mostly just interested to see how Bradford performs. I don't expect a repeat of last week. I'm just hoping for a solid game

So far the Defense looks like they are playing "scared" of what Cam might do.. Lots of Zone and very little pressure on Cam allowing him to pick them apart..

Offense again has no running game and the OL can't pass block worth #### .. Could be a VERY long game.. :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Treadwell playing?  I see a lot of rookie receivers on other teams making contributions.

Kelvin just blanketed?  After the first 2 weeks...could not bench him...but seeing him with 0 while McCoy is going off is killing me.

Well, if the Offense isn't going to do Bleep, might as well get the scores as we can.. :thumbup:

Oh yea, then good old Walsh goes and missing the Extra point :angry:  

Cjw_55106 said:
I think very few teams go for two in the first half. That being said, Walsh ####### sucks, so it should have been done. 
Yeah.  Also reading game situation with how this is shaping up to be a very low scoring game so tying it up without your offense doing anything is very appealing IMO

Vikes D was on their heels in the 1st quarter but Zimmer realized that wasn't working so adjusted and looked MUCH better int he 2nd quarter.. Now if only he could go slap Norv around a bit to get the offense ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ game plan adjusted..

Still, only down 10-8 at Half time and getting the ball to start the 2nd half is better then  thought it was going to be after the 1st quarter :thumbup:

Vikings defense healthy and playing well.  With the Vikings offense decimated by injury, it shouldn't be a surprise that they are struggling.   

Users who are viewing this thread