What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WDIS- Pick 2 RBs (1 Viewer)

UofMAce

Footballguy
10 Team 0.5 PPR Start 1 QB 2 RB 3 WRS 1 TE

Pick Two between:

Ware, McCoy, & Forte

I'm leaning towards Ware and McCoy-    Jamal Charles is back but I think Ware gets most of the carries and he is been pretty productive with the carries that he has gotten.  I like McCoy because with Watkins out, the offense will run through McCoy.  I'm worried that NE has had 10 days to plan and I'm sure they'll gameplan to stop McCoy.  Seattle D has been pretty good so I'm worried about that.  Thanks.  WHIR

Sit Ware, no idea how the Chiefs backfield will shake out. In theory Ware should be the guy for this week, but if Charles comes out hot, all bets are off.

Don't like any of those options this week, but two are "what ifs" and one is based on recent history.  Yeah Ware MIGHT get hurt by Charles' return, and New England MIGHT stack the box against McCoy, but Seattle DOES have a great defense.  Go with Ware and McCoy.

Users who are viewing this thread