What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yeldon or C.Sims - ROS (1 Viewer)

Rnock

Footballguy
Hello,

Yeldon was just dropped in my league, and because of the way our waiver is setup the only person I will be able to drop for him is C.Sims.

This is for a 0.5 PPR league.

I am leaning Yeldon since C.Ivory has started taking a backseat role, and is even more injury prone than Yeldon. Yeldon has looked good, and will also catch passes. (Ivory gets will get none of this) The downside is that Ivory may get the majority of the goal line carries. Additionally the game scripts may not be there for Yeldon if his pass-catching drops off.

On the flip side Sims has not looked go in his opportunity with D.Martin down, and didn't look that great with him there either. The upside is if Martin is out longer or gets injured again. Also, J.Rogers is only 5'6 and despite Sims performance will not take over Sim's 1/2 down role when healthy. (When Martin is out)

Let me know your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread