What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade? (1 Viewer)

Have you been posting here for longer than a decade?

• Yes

Votes: 367 92.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 6.3%
  • Smoo has

Votes: 4 1.0%

• Total voters
I remember being the commish of a FFL league, pulling stats from the newspaper and entering it into Lotus 123 to see who won and lost.

Yes, I came here after getting banned from the huddle, and this is my third account here after the first two were banned. I've settled down as I've aged.

All I remember is I was double digits on old yeller. Then all these Huddle people showed up to screw up the forums....

Lol.  No one did that bro.  This would be like saying "no, in not a nerd"
I would have hit a HR but Gator couldn't pitch worth a ####.

The most competitive tourney was cornhole which Jeep and I dominated. Followed closely by ping pong which Mex dominated.

#Mellyhole

Joe T said:
I would have hit a HR but Gator couldn't pitch worth a ####.

The most competitive tourney was cornhole which Jeep and I dominated. Followed closely by ping pong which Mex dominated.

#Mellyhole
I don't think anyone expected a Mexican to dominate pong, but it happened.  You and Jeep dominated being cold, backflips off the pontoon and general grousing. 

Playing around with the wayback machine and trying to get some of the old messages from the 2000's.  

http://classic-web.archive.org/web/20011024055156/http://footballguystalk.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=3

I don't see any of you fools on there. Except Chet.  The wayback machine is flaky...but you can keep playing around with it and find lots of topics.  Can't seem to get into any of them.
I think I posted as jsargos on Ol Yeller and for like a minute on Big Blue before Arsenal of Doom was launched 

This is actually a great point. And probably means that this place will become extinct at some point. Never really thought about that. It's  just going to end up with all the top posters dying off in the next 30 or 40 years and eventually will just fizzle out. 
"In the long run we are all dead."

Well I hardly post, but I've been lurking since the yellow board....01' season I think.  I remember a large thread titled something like "the poofy thing in the shower." lol

Users who are viewing this thread