What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Man Charged with Terroristic Threats for Demanding Egg Roll at Knifepoint (1 Viewer)

mr roboto

Footballguy
http://www.twincities.com/2016/10/24/couple-in-rice-park-robbed-of-egg-roll-by-knife-wielding-man-police-say/

:lmao:  

A St. Paul man was charged Monday with making terroristic threats after confronting a couple in a popular downtown park last weekend, demanding they give him food and threatening them with a knife.

Glenn Melvin Peterson, 53, approached the husband and wife, both 59, on Sunday afternoon as they sat in Rice Park eating egg rolls purchased from a food truck, according to the criminal complaint filed in Ramsey County District Court.

Peterson told the couple that he hadn’t eaten in two days and asked them for their food. When the man said that he had just one bite of his meal left, Petersen told him to hand over whatever remained anyway, the charges said.

As Peterson ate the remaining pieces of egg roll and drank sauce from the container, the couple continued talking to each other. But Peterson soon became angry, “pulled out a long, fixed-blade knife” and told them, “If you’re messing with me, I will kill you,” the charges said.

The man stood in front of his wife and told Peterson to put the knife into a nearby trash can, which he did before walking away toward the St. Paul Hotel, the complaint said.

Peterson denied arguing with anyone or making threats. He also said he didn’t think he asked anyone for food, but couldn’t remember with certainty.

He also told police he drank seven or eight beers Sunday and threw the knife away of his own accord after finding it in public.

Obvious mental issues that will no doubt go unchecked. A quick image search shows me this is likely not the first time hes been arrested. 

My favorite part is just how Minnesotan of a story this is...

"give me your egg roll!"

"ok, here." 

*eats egg roll, drinks sauce, pulls knife

"I'll kill you!"

"no. Throw that knife in the garbage."

"ok."

*walks away

Also the couple gives dude their remaining food then sticks around ignoring him and just carrying on a conversation. 

My favorite part is just how Minnesotan of a story this is...

"give me your egg roll!"

"ok, here." 

*eats egg roll, drinks sauce, pulls knife

"I'll kill you!"

"no. Throw that knife in the garbage."

"ok."

*walks away

Also the couple gives dude their remaining food then sticks around ignoring him and just carrying on a conversation
Yeah WTF to that part.

If the food truck was still around, I'd had bought the guy a meal.  He wasn't asking for money to get some food that he was going to spend on King Cobra... 

Obviously once the guy pulled a knife things got out of hand.   :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread