What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Minnesota at Chiago (1 Viewer)

What's the deal with Langford tonight? I heard he is the starter?!
From Rotoworld:

Jordan Howard is listed as the Bears' starting running back for Week 8 against the Vikings on Monday night.
With all three of Howard, Ka'Deem Carey, and Jeremy Langford healthy and active, it was anyone's guess as to who would get the first snap. Howard's play has fallen off a cliff the past two weeks, but he'll get the first chance to develop the "hot hand" against the Vikings' elite defense. None of these three backs is a recommended fantasy play, but Howard is the best desperation start.

I like the new city in the title....

Chiago.....

Doesn't sound as winless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kearse was benched for Anthony Harris in the red zone after Howards big run.

Harrison Smith missed Howard near the LOS trying to ankle tackle him. Kearse was caught flat footed and never reacted to Howard breaking through the line until he was past him.

Dodged a bullet on the 3rd down pass to Jeffrey where I think he had a pretty decent chance to haul that pass in.

So I see Norv learned NOTHING last week in regards to this OL not being able to block... keep calling deep drop backs and long timing routes :wall:

So predictable and SO pathetic on Offense.. Hint Norv.. you aren't ranked last in the NFL for rushing as a mistake... Stop running it up the middle where 8 defenders are waiting :rant:

Really thought Zimmer would light a fire behind this team.. but they look just as lack luster so far tonight as last game.. just going through the motions so far :thumbdown:

Another NFC thriller on primetime yay! Only reason watching had viking defense but they can't do sh@@ so early to bed. And really Minnesota supposed to be upper tier team, please. Just awful

Users who are viewing this thread