Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChicagoArch

Streaming CBs

53 posts in this topic

MFL already has Worley (O-Out) for this week, not sure if they did that since he was injured and left the game or if Carolina has already listed him as out. I have not seen anything to confirm this so far. Guy has been awesome hate to lose him at this point. 

7 hours ago, The Claymaker said:

MFL already has Worley (O-Out) for this week, not sure if they did that since he was injured and left the game or if Carolina has already listed him as out. I have not seen anything to confirm this so far. Guy has been awesome hate to lose him at this point. 

Concussion, in protocol. 

Marcus Peters plays left side of line, opposite Crabtree.  Nelson should get some action vs. Coop tomorrow night.  I would not be surprised if this is a running game, tho, as both teams play tight vs. each other, and neither want the stud pass rusher to swing the game.  

I'm still starting Nelson, tho.  

3 minutes ago, massraider said:

Marcus Peters plays left side of line, opposite Crabtree.  Nelson should get some action vs. Coop tomorrow night.  I would not be surprised if this is a running game, tho, as both teams play tight vs. each other, and neither want the stud pass rusher to swing the game.  

I'm still starting Nelson, tho.  

I'm deciding between Nelson, Alford, and Gilmore (starting 2).

Alford has dropped off his last 3-4 games, and since he's playing the Rams, I don't think he will have that many opportunities this week...trying to talk myself out of Alford, but wanted some validation for it.

1 minute ago, WKTSWAY said:

I'm deciding between Nelson, Alford, and Gilmore (starting 2).

Alford has dropped off his last 3-4 games, and since he's playing the Rams, I don't think he will have that many opportunities this week...trying to talk myself out of Alford, but wanted some validation for it.

I don't like anyone to get a lot of tackles or ATL in that one.

I feel like GIlmore plays the right side, and Antonio normall plays left side of defense.  

Who's the Biolls other corner?? Think Darby is hurt.

5 minutes ago, massraider said:

I don't like anyone to get a lot of tackles or ATL in that one.

I feel like GIlmore plays the right side, and Antonio normall plays left side of defense.  

Who's the Biolls other corner?? Think Darby is hurt.

Darby was out last week, but Rex says he is out of concussion protocol. Gilmore got 3 tackles and that's it last week with him out. He's had a lot of quiet games since week 3 besides week 11 after AJ Green got injured.

I also have Joseph, who cracked 2 ribs and bruised a lung last week and Slay who misses 0-2 snaps per game.

I love Worley. I don't know how the hell this guy is so damn consistent with his tackles, but long may it continue. Guy just helped me get to the championship in a big way. I needed it too because I was up against Le'Veon today.

Edited by TheCenci
1 person likes this

Agreed, was so glad he was playing, I had picked up Bradberry just in case but as soon I saw he was practicing I was very happy. 

21 hours ago, munygon2 said:

Any good CB's for week 16 that might still be available?  

Jets, lions,  redskins, seahawks, dolphins have given up the most points to cb's the last 4 weeks by far with jets and lions being 1 and 2. I'd be looking at a Cowboys CB.

Edited by Robar
1 person likes this

13 hours ago, munygon2 said:

Any good CB's for week 16 that might still be available?  

A lot of CB injuries right now, maybe an injury replacement?

Jimmy Smith, Delvin Breaux, Lamarcus Joyner, Byron Maxwell are all doubtful or worse

ETA  seems like Shareece Wright vs Pitts could be a good matchup. Looks like Xavien Howard filling in for Mawell if he is out

Edited by JoeSteeler
1 person likes this

Brandon carr or Anthony brown for me.  Both played 100% last week and the Lions are #2 vs cb's the last 4 weeks and will probably have to pass a lot unless they get out to a big lead...