What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ww and roster help (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ugh. Lost by 2 pts on sterling shepards td.  dropped to 4-6 and 8th place.  still only one game out of playoffs but prob need to win out .

Need some advice on some major change this week.  start qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, te, k, def. ppr

Roster

Winston @ kc

Ar15, k. Benjamin, tyrell williams, maclin, coates

Ware, ingram, gio, dixon, t. coleman

Rudolph vs arz

McManus bye

MN def vs arz

I put the guys with vs as the guys I want to switch out this week.  gonna burn my ww for tyrod taylor @ cinci dropping coates.  Winston has played well but don't trust him on the road vs a good def.  gonna try to drop Rudolph for m. bennett.  was thinking this even before gronk injury. If I can't get bennett, prob really get brate. gonna drop mn def for nyg vs chi.  they have been bad for a month and now have injuries.  gonna drop mcmanus for vinateri who was dropped. I may have to drop maclin for a ww wr if he doesn't practice in full this week cause tyrell bye.  need to find another wr prob. djax and Garcon are there.  may take one of them

Agree?

I think picking up Tyrod is a good call (I'm a Winston owner as well and this week I dunno...)

If you can get Bennett RUN to that!!!! (And Brate over Rudolph? yea sure!)

Dropping Minny D at this point is def fine I think too. You'ld be better off streaming

Also sure on Vinateri (I mean... kicker, so... lol)

those WR's are underwhelming, but if you have to fill a roster spot, do what you have to! you can't take another loss as you said! (obviously Eli Rogers is already gone? Is it PPR? If so check out Humphries.....?)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think picking up Tyrod is a good call (I'm a Winston owner as well and this week I dunno...)

Dropping Minny D at this point is def fine I think too. You'ld be better off streaming

those WR's are underwhelming, but if you have to fill a roster spot, do what you have to! you can't take another loss as you said! (obviously Eli Rogers is already gone? Is it PPR? If so check out Humphries.....?)
Yeah both those wr's gone. redskins wrs vs gb ain't that bad.   if djax is out garchon is a good play.  not sure I can start djax unless he practices in full

Could pickup Robert woods

I am considering Woods on my WW right now as well, but more of a stash for next year in my case.... he's not a terrible option if you have to plug someone into a lineup though!

#1 - Go get Bennett. If Gronk is out he is likely the #1 TE.

Then go for Tyrod but hold onto Winston due to strong final run of games.  Stream kicker and dst.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/751291-advice-on-who-to-drop-thanks/ (Your advice would be appreciated).

So bennett over taylor?  I am thinking winston and Taylor may be interchangable this week anyway. can't decide on keeping mn def.  arz gives up alot of turnovers
I would go with Bennett #1.  I am in the same position with Rudolph.  I would love to upgrade him, except that he is solidly behind the top guys and ahead of the next group.  Rudolph wont win you games, but wont lose either...

I think the upgrade from Winston to Taylor is less than the upgrade to Bennett (though there is the risk that Gronk plays...).  Sorry, you have a tough choice to make!

Users who are viewing this thread