What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 13 (1 Viewer)

jimmyjavelin said:
Currently sitting at 145 pts on DK with my LU recommendation with 2 and a 1/2 quarters left for big guy David Johnson.

Hope everyone out there is fairing well. Wish I would have a had a Baltimore stack today in GPP. 

Interesting fact of the day: today was Kaps first NFL game in the snow. 
:thumbup:

A bit better than I am doing...

chasyone said:
Should have took Howard. May be the last time I take the obvious QBs. Just go with my gut next week on those 
Odd week for Qbs.  A ton looked like good plays, but not a ton gave great performances.  

Tweaked my lineup a bit from the one I posted and entered that in for about $15 of cash games as well as the one I posted.  One ended up with 150.06, the other 151.16  looks like both will cash for all entries but 2 contests.  My gpps didn't fare well this week.  Had some decent ideas, but in the wrong combination. 

I did have one gpp get to 170.58 and is currently 4xing it's entry.  That was:

Ryan - Howard/L.Murray - Julio/T.Hill/Snead - Ertz - Kelce - Seattle

I should have trusted my gut and played Murray more too.  Read a stat that he has averaged something like 25 DK pts in home games this year. 

Still have one that has a lot of guys going, but that is my Wilson/Baldwin/Graham/Ginn SNF game stack that is about 40pts off the cash line right now.  Hopefully they fire it up for the 2nd half. 

For whatever reason I am doing a lot better at DK over the last few weeks (that was the case last year too).  I guess I am more used to full ppr, and don't like thinking about Ks that much.  I will be hanging out just in the DK thread for the rest of the year (sorry in advance..)

I think it was Fantasy Draft that DH said was similar scoring to DK?  Anybody else but him trying that site?

Users who are viewing this thread