What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

16+ mph winds out to left until 6pm..? Is it windy in Detroit, Mr. Lambskin? Did you ever return those Bill Blass jeans and hit up the Buckle instead?

Asking for a friend that looks a lot like me in the mirror.....

Anyone use bkmaker and would mind taking the time to request them to post a Win line for Corey Conners at the Masters?  I have a feeling my request might not garnish optimum results.

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
There will literally be games on every single day that you can research and play smartly rather than emotion-wager. Hoops is so emotional, hard to keep a level head for sure. Winning fixes everything tho..
So I took a nice little position on VA last night - gave me something to watch on the plane. Business Travel - not glamorous... Amiright?

NYM - DeGrom F5 under day U3.5 -130

also taking a shot on KC -115, NYY +165 and STL EV

GLTA
AB

Asking for a friend that looks a lot like me in the mirror.....

Anyone use bkmaker and would mind taking the time to request them to post a Win line for Corey Conners at the Masters?  I have a feeling my request might not garnish optimum results.

TIA
+27500 at 5d, doubt you'll beat that

Played these

rahm -110 vs j thomas

rahm -140 vs Tiger

Scott -130 vs Phil

fleetwood -115 vs Casey

fowler -140 vs Casey

molinari +150 vs Fowler

i actually have a Win bet on Fowler but seemed like good odds for Molinari :shrug:

BIG fowler fan this week, bet him over fleetwood, spieth, woods, and rahm
Found this from last years PGA championship because I remember being heavy on Fowler....here I am again for the Masters

Fowler -155 over Molinari 1.5x

Fowler -130 over Casey

Fowler -130 over Koepka

Mize +100 over lyle

Bello -125 over Li

DJ -170 over Woods

Cantlay -120 over Woodland

Kuchar -125 over Garcia

Weir -170 over Olazabal

Props

Cut u148.5

Highest 18 holes score o82.5

Highest score on a hole o8.5

over 15.5 players finish under par

Found this from last years PGA championship because I remember being heavy on Fowler....here I am again for the Masters

Fowler -155 over Molinari 1.5x

Fowler -130 over Casey

Fowler -130 over Koepka

Mize +100 over lyle

Bello -125 over Li

DJ -170 over Woods

Cantlay -120 over Woodland

Kuchar -125 over Garcia

Weir -170 over Olazabal

Props

Cut u148.5

Highest 18 holes score o82.5

Highest score on a hole o8.5

over 15.5 players finish under par
middles on highest 18 score of 82.4 and 84.5

and over 15.5 and under 18.5

Full tourney h2h from bkmaker

Fade:

Koepka with Fowler -116, Finau -101, Casey -115

JT with Rose -135, Woods +108, DJ -158

Dechambeau with Finau -115, Phil -113,  Casey -120

Reed with Stenson -102, Kuchar -139, Scott -136

Also:

Hovland -120 over Imahira

Snedeker -125 over Si Woo Kim

Couples -167 over Long

I'll probably stick mostly to 3-balls and daily match ups as per usual.

@swirvenirvin  Are you fading Zylbert's mlb total plays?  Or just following him to point out that he's bad?
followed last year a bit.. Said to myself would throw $100 per plan on his #### this year to help with prop/side action 50/50 so not doing to well.  Hes getting ripped a part pretty bad by others so its comical.  I missed 2 of his 4 or 5 winners tho since the idiot posts so late

followed last year a bit.. Said to myself would throw $100 per plan on his #### this year to help with prop/side action 50/50 so not doing to well.  Hes getting ripped a part pretty bad by others so its comical.  I missed 2 of his 4 or 5 winners tho since the idiot posts so late
I followed him last year too, did ok for myself.  I was going to wait and see how he did this year, glad I did.

Peabody KILLS him, which is very comical indeed.

Played hole in one in Round 4 Yes +1400.  16 seems like an invite every year.
Still 15 mph+ winds with 30 mph gusts in the afternoon, don't really play these so I don't know.  Just a PSA.

Round 1

Snedeker over Willett

Wise over Harding
Not sure if everyone knows this:

Willett won the 2016 Masters with childhood friend Jonathan Smart.  Willett thought highly enough of him that he would only refer to himself as "we" on the course and even relieved him of his caddy duties to partner with him  at the 2017 Dunhill Links.  Fast forward a year from the masters win and after arguing all round, Smart ends up walking off after Round 1 of the 2017 RBC Heritage and flies back to Europe.

What is Jonathan Smart doing now?

Caddying for Lucas Bjerregaard, the European birdie machine, who is wrongly priced as high as 285-1 this weekend.

Since 2016 Robbie Ray 27-11-2 O/U home (8-1-1 O/U with no roof). Lance Lynn 7-2 SU versus D-Backs (6-0 SU when the bullpen allows less than 3 runs).

Rangers and o8

R1 3 balls

Landry / Long / Conners +120

Woosnam / Mitchell -125 / Tway

Willett / Snedeker -105 / Kanaya

Reed / Simpson / Hovland +330

Hoffman +200 / Oosthuizen / Leishman

Mize / Walker -105/Cink

Mickelson / Rose +135 / Thomas

Spieth / Casey / Koepka----------------->  Casey -115 over Koepka (no Spieth)

SF was literally one hit away from sending that game into overtime (+800). Belt had two dudes in scoring position when he popped out to end the game.

Users who are viewing this thread