What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Merry Christmas All (1 Viewer)

ChiefD

Footballguy
Just did the Santa drop for the kids. That hour between when they go to bed and when we put out the presents is the best hour of my year. Talking to my wife and saying thanks for the ability to provide our kids with a Christmas we never had.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all here. Prayers and thoughts to you and your families, and may you find joy however you can.

Lost power for about 20 hours, just finished wrapping at 2am and getting ready but I know Santa brought winners this year and I'm excited for some of the stuff too. Have the whole week off to play with my kid, do stuff for my mom and generally unclench. That's a good as it gets these days.

Hope you all have a merry Christmas or whatever you do, and hope to be around more to see what the ffa is up to. If time permits I'll do a big meme dump in the fred/Greg thread which Greg has been carrying single handedly and quite well for a while. If not I'll probably be in the weight loss thread for new years because fat. Either way, love to one of my favorite groups of people

Merry Christmas all. I only have one left at home, so the Santa thing is no longer, but we surprised him with a 3D printer last night so I was able to still get him. Rest of the kids and grandkids are coming home today. I will dress up as Santa for the grandkids and take pictures with all of the kids carrying on a tradition that my Father-in-law who has been gone a year started many years ago.

I have a feeling this may be a hard Christmas for my Mother-in-law because my brother-in-law passed away in October. We had finally gotten him moved back from Kansas City after a few difficult years and not being home for the holiday for the last 8 so my MIL was looking forward to having both kids home for Christmas. I will do my best to make it the best day possible for here with all of the grandkids and great grandkids here.

As much as I loved the Christmas mornings, I don't miss the 2 am sneak down even a little.

Merry Christmas you animals

Users who are viewing this thread