Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
The Ref

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - KICKOFF!!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Rockets nemesis Scott Foster officiating tonight. NBA seems like they are sick of their ####. Regardless, taking a crack at GS -5. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down.

only thing that scares me is that if the Rockets hit anything from outside that game, they have a good shot at winning.

I'm staying away from this one.

 

Celtics throttle the Bucks game 1 and they are still 7.5 dogs vs. a Bucs team with no depth...give me the Celtics one more time and the 7.5.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sqare as #### ml parlay: Bucks/Warriors

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm fading kawhi tonight, u29.5 -105, u3.5 assist +110 and u41.5 pra -105

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fellas, a couple of questions

1) What sights/information services do you subscribe to?  I personally only subscribe to the Action Network right now.

2) When in Vegas, how do you line shop the lines at all of the books?  Is there an app that gives all the lines at each book?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, lumpy19 said:

I'm fading kawhi tonight, u29.5 -105, u3.5 assist +110 and u41.5 pra -105

Really swell that the only one I got was points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, TripItUp said:

Fellas, a couple of questions

1) What sights/information services do you subscribe to?  I personally only subscribe to the Action Network right now.

2) When in Vegas, how do you line shop the lines at all of the books?  Is there an app that gives all the lines at each book?

 

Thanks!

1) I am a VSiN video subscriber.  I also peruse thespread.com forum most days for the "free plays" by touts in addition to The Action Network.  I don't tail anyone's plays, but between those I often find info on interesting trends or team/player tendencies which help me make decisions on games.  

2) Don Best shows many.  Vegas Insider as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple random Friday Churchill plays from an above average horse player for the action junkies.

Churchill race 11 W/P/S #10

Churchill race 12 W/P/S #8

I’ll throw in a small daily double with those also. GL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kentucky Derby matchups fading Tacitus and backing Maximum Security at +odds

played a few others but dumb local website is only showing who I bet to win and not the rest of the matchup 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Squuuuaaaaarrrrreeee: Celts/Blazers ML parlay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

White Sox +.5 F5.  Not sure how much longer I can keep cashing these against Scherzer and Sale.  Probably ends tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2019 at 5:35 PM, TripItUp said:

Fellas, a couple of questions

1) What sights/information services do you subscribe to?  I personally only subscribe to the Action Network right now.

2) When in Vegas, how do you line shop the lines at all of the books?  Is there an app that gives all the lines at each book?

 

Thanks!

vegasinsider has a good view of all of the lines of all of the books.  Use it as a guide when you have a lean and you can see if you should pull the trigger where you are or if the line might shift before the game if you have some time to spare

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, facook said:

White Sox +.5 F5.  Not sure how much longer I can keep cashing these against Scherzer and Sale.  Probably ends tonight.

Narrator: "It did."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tiger Fan said:

vegasinsider has a good view of all of the lines of all of the books.  Use it as a guide when you have a lean and you can see if you should pull the trigger where you are or if the line might shift before the game if you have some time to spare

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

There are a few other aggregators out there: SBR has one, Don Best, Action Network, Covers I think, etc. etc. Personal favorite is SBR, although it's mostly online books, but you can easily flip through past odds and where they closed, helpful for figuring out your CLV.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, facook said:

1) I am a VSiN video subscriber.  I also peruse thespread.com forum most days for the "free plays" by touts in addition to The Action Network.  I don't tail anyone's plays, but between those I often find info on interesting trends or team/player tendencies which help me make decisions on games.  

2) Don Best shows many.  Vegas Insider as well. 

 

7 hours ago, Tiger Fan said:

vegasinsider has a good view of all of the lines of all of the books.  Use it as a guide when you have a lean and you can see if you should pull the trigger where you are or if the line might shift before the game if you have some time to spare

http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/

 

1 minute ago, Good Posting Judge said:

There are a few other aggregators out there: SBR has one, Don Best, Action Network, Covers I think, etc. etc. Personal favorite is SBR, although it's mostly online books, but you can easily flip through past odds and where they closed, helpful for figuring out your CLV.

Testing...testing...is thing on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Canelo at -125 to win by decision is good. Jacobs blew past the 2nd day weigh-in by 3.6 lbs (which cost him $1mm), he'll have some size advantage, and he's skilled enough to where Canelo's not going to be able to just walk through him. Jacobs is also durable, he made it 12 and fought a close decision with GGG, he did get knocked out by Pirog earlier in his career, but he's a smarter and better fighter now.

And until there's evidence to the contrary, I am going to assume that Canelo's going to get a few extra rounds in every fight in Vegas. If it's a straight fight I think it's something like 7-5 Canelo, maybe with Jacobs getting knocked down once, but with things getting shaded I think Canelo will get anything close, and the cards will be around 117-111.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, facook said:

 

 

Testing...testing...is thing on?

I didn't hipple. 😕

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool Maximum Security wins the race then gets DQ’d

also Tacitus is ends up finishing 3rd

:wall:

 

💸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, swirvenirvin said:

holt #### i actually picked a winner for the first time... DUMB

You hit Country House?  How much did you win?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, facook said:

You hit Country House?  How much did you win?

real winner not the cheater winner

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Canelo at -125 to win by decision is good. Jacobs blew past the 2nd day weigh-in by 3.6 lbs (which cost him $1mm), he'll have some size advantage, and he's skilled enough to where Canelo's not going to be able to just walk through him. Jacobs is also durable, he made it 12 and fought a close decision with GGG, he did get knocked out by Pirog earlier in his career, but he's a smarter and better fighter now.

And until there's evidence to the contrary, I am going to assume that Canelo's going to get a few extra rounds in every fight in Vegas. If it's a straight fight I think it's something like 7-5 Canelo, maybe with Jacobs getting knocked down once, but with things getting shaded I think Canelo will get anything close, and the cards will be around 117-111.

ez game.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't like Pineda on short rest during the day

  • Thinking 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

L3 seasons Dodgers 38-15 (.717) SU in the last game of a division series (1st MLB).

LAD -122

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

..and 23-5 SU versus left-handed starters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

don't like Pineda on short rest during the day

Twins are a bet imo.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

..and 23-5 SU versus left-handed starters

Dodgers +252 live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, facook said:

Dodgers +252 live

Whoops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

..and 23-5 SU versus left-handed starters

Nevermind...read tgat wrong

Edited by parasaurolophus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brewers F5 +105.  Sale finally came through the other day.  Fading Scherzer F5 goes back to last year.  This might be my last baseball bet of the regular season.  Been scuffling bad lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played durant u5.5 assists(pretty hard to get assists when you do all the scoring) and Draymond o27.5pra

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, facook said:

Brewers F5 +105.  Sale finally came through the other day.  Fading Scherzer F5 goes back to last year.  This might be my last baseball bet of the regular season.  Been scuffling bad lately.

Everyone in the world on the nationals tonight.  I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arya first Stark to die at -150 seems like you're picking up free money, unfortunately it's only $25 with no rebets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Arya first Stark to die at -150 seems like you're picking up free money, unfortunately it's only $25 with no rebets.

what sport is this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

what sport is this?

Hockey.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:
6 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Arya first Stark to die at -150 seems like you're picking up free money, unfortunately it's only $25 with no rebets.

what sport is this?

Preakness Stakes.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Angry Beavers said:

what sport is this?

Boxing

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Arya first Stark to die at -150 seems like you're picking up free money, unfortunately it's only $25 with no rebets.

Way more juice but Arya and Gendry don't get married or engaged is -450, also free money (BOL)

And I know I'm the only rube who still can bet props at BOV, but they have Arya -140 to die before Sansa.  Free money.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also bet Jaime to kill Cersei +175 at BOL.  NOT free money, but I feel like his destiny is to be the Queen (king) Slayer and Arya's business is with Dany, considering what she just heard from Jon and Bran.  Just my 2 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, facook said:

I also bet Jaime to kill Cersei +175 at BOL.  NOT free money, but I feel like his destiny is to be the Queen (king) Slayer and Arya's business is with Dany, considering what she just heard from Jon and Bran.  Just my 2 cents.

Disagree, think Arya is going right after cersei.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2019 at 4:30 PM, facook said:

Whoops

walk off grand slam? what that the one? haven't been around much lately. hows your life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChainsawU said:

walk off grand slam? what that the one? haven't been around much lately. hows your life

That was the one.  My life is good.....other than betting on MLB (at least the S I post).  How are you?  How's Booty?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Good Posting Judge said:

Disagree, think Arya is going right after cersei.

I think you're with conventional wisdom, which so far this season is winning.  I'm going with the "sharp" plays.  :lmao: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, facook said:

I think you're with conventional wisdom, which so far this season is winning.  I'm going with the "sharp" plays.  :lmao: 

Well, she's got a head start. But El Mano de Oro might have an easier time getting an audience.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.