What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

that's why you gotta watch it together.. maybe it's just better as background ambiance, because come to think of it I really can't remember ever actually watching any of it

Book did a huge pump fake on the CFL Lions +3/+3½ about an hour before kickoff last night.. and looks like they're trying it again tonight. Pinny back up to +5 :mellow:

I think the CFL nightcap sees more like 68-69 points tonight. Cats' 5th game in as many weeks, looking at a bye.. feel like both teams score 30+

Stampeders/Tiger-Cats o55 +103

We were on Montreal in G3 after they (and their rookie coach) started the season with two consecutive non-division road games. I'm kinda sorry I wasn't on them today, because Redblacks would've really screwed themselves losing today, as this game was sandwiched between two matchups versus Winnipeg - the strongest CFL team in the league. I just kind of passed over it when I saw Als catching so many points. Thought that was a for sure giveaway it was gonna be a blowout by the home team <_<

Fingers crossed the Als get better tackling and limit big plays now that HC can finally step on his home field for the first time, and maybe the Als become more fun to bet on after getting their bearings after all the changes in 2019.
looks like they just became "more fun to bet on" :lol: and Redblacks just lost a ton of respect losing as the home fave in their division opener

You can tell this game is being broadcast on American TV because they're playing the commercials that explain the most basic of basic CFL rules to you. They don't play those in Canada :lol:

I don't care what anyone else says, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I personally think blocked punts returned for touchdowns are exciting.

I don't care what anyone else says, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I personally think kickoffs returned for touchdowns are exciting.

I don't care what anyone else says, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I personally think missed field goals returned for touchdowns are exciting.

Tiger Cats started the game started with the wind to their backs. It's definitely played a factor in decisions being made by both teams. Tied at the half 16-16, but Calgary has outgained Hamilton with 215 to 67 combined offensive yards and held the ball over 5 minutes longer in the time of possession advantage.

Opposing teams 4-2 SU in Harvey's starts at Angel Stadium. Harvey allowed 26 runs in 22 innings with opposing teams plating a combined total of 51 runs..

http://prntscr.com/oeqeb6

This keeps happening.  I'm seriously considering going pro and doing this for a living.  Only downside is losing health insurance from work, but how much is a decent insurance plan on the marketplace for a single guy?  Don't we have an insurance salesman in this thread?  If so, please chime in.  Has anybody made the jump and tried to do this full time?

http://prntscr.com/oeqeb6

This keeps happening.  I'm seriously considering going pro and doing this for a living.  Only downside is losing health insurance from work, but how much is a decent insurance plan on the marketplace for a single guy?  Don't we have an insurance salesman in this thread?  If so, please chime in.  Has anybody made the jump and tried to do this full time?
I was considering a switch to a small office that didn’t offer insurance and I priced out a comparable family plan at ~$1500/month

i know it’s pretty broad but I’d assume you could find plans in the $300-$1000 range depending on what kind of deductible and stuff you want

@hooter311 did insurance IIRC and might be able to provide a better estimate 

I was considering a switch to a small office that didn’t offer insurance and I priced out a comparable family plan at ~$1500/month

i know it’s pretty broad but I’d assume you could find plans in the $300-$1000 range depending on what kind of deductible and stuff you want

@hooter311 did insurance IIRC and might be able to provide a better estimate 
:goodposting:          

I recently changed jobs and Cobra was about $2100 a month for a family plan.  I'm assuming $1000/mo is a safe number to "budget" for a single plan.

Obviously not a super duper sharp play, but I know the guy and he’s one hell of a player.  

#World Series of Poker 
#To win outright 
#Odds to win World Series of Poker 2019 
#Zhen Cai +600

Dang that price on Ryu tonight. You normally don't find it that cheap. With both him and Price on extended rest.. under make sense but man I have no feel for MLB right now

Threw a little 6 teamer together to try and recoup my Harvick losses of course I hit 5/6 and the only loss was the Royals who decided to trade Homer Bailey and his step in gets thumped.  That’ll teach me not to check the specific pitcher must start box 

ChainsawU said:
I have no feel for MLB right now
Giants up 5-0 early on Rox. Did a writeup on Samardzija last night, but didn't post since it looked like Pomeranz might start. Would've sucked anyway..

Samardzija

German Marquez 18-18 SU in division games:
Home: 9-5 SU 8±5 rpg
Away: 9-13 SU 3±3 rpg

It's the run support at Coors that's making the difference between home/away. Marquez 27-15 SU in career home starts at Coors and 16-4 SU at hosting an opposing starter harboring an ERA over 4; Samardzija owns a 4.01. Since 2016 Rockies 23-7 SU hosting Giants. Since 2017 Samardzija has allowed 17 runs in 12.1 innings L3 starts at Coors. Blackmon and Arenado got the day off yesterday, and Arenado's OPS of 0.924 is seventh-best in MLB history vs SF. He hit more home runs versus San Fran than any other MLB team (26).

Hendricks 16-6 to the under in July (16-2 when Cubs score less than 9) Also 12-10 SU (12-1 when Cubs score more than 1)

u10 +100

Last edited by a moderator:
Porcello 2-5 SU versus AL East this season with 26 runs allowed in 32.2 innings. Opposing teams scored 5,5,5,5,6,9,17

Jays o4½ -105

Users who are viewing this thread