What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Sagarin's number has TCU as two-touchdown favorites visiting Purdue. Line opened Purdue short favorite. Moved to TCU -3 with the QB injured? Is that the reason? Why is this line so all over the place? TCU coming off 2 weeks to prepare but were probably game planning for Sindelar. Instead next man up Jake Plummer will start at QB. What's up with that line though? Purdue open -2 ffs

gotta be injuries. I think they got DBs and RBs out. hope they can "next man up this ####" because I think it's fishy.

Purdue +3½ -105
Purdue Over 24 -110

this game is frustrating. getting all amped up just to have to wait. hurry up and wait. players gotta be all cold by now
Any word on when it restarts?  It should be OVER by now.

FS1 saying restarts around 7:50/4:50.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word on when it restarts?  It should be OVER by now.
I know. At this rate it's going to be our nightcap.
I'm probably on the wrong side of this, but it feels like they are being pansies about the lightning rule the last few years.  Play the game.  Put a waiver on the tickets. Easy for me to say, I never got to games, and if I do it's in Eugene, OR and not Ames, IA.  :D  

facook said:
WSU 1-12 ats on neutral against unranked.  I took Houston +10 -120 when I had a chance.
I had done this exact same thing with the exact same numbers on the exact same angle yesterday before you posted this

Sagarin also makes TXT a 14-point favorite over Sumlin and them. He must need a couple weeks to get warmed up or something because that seems so crazy.

Anyone curious how sad a sack of #### FSU football is right now?  I'm HYPED that we're up on the road at the half vs Virginia.  Tells you all you need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread