What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (15 Viewers)

Whats everyone’s thoughts on tomorrows Eagles at Packers game.  I think the Packers should be favored by closer to 7....which scares me but still leaning towards Pack.

Whats everyone’s thoughts on tomorrows Eagles at Packers game.  I think the Packers should be favored by closer to 7....which scares me but still leaning towards Pack.
Pack.  NFL 3-0 Home Teams laying less than 7 on a 14-3 run.

NON-DIV Thursday Night HF's are 41-17-4 ATS (70.7%) SINCE 1998 (Rotund Ralph Michaels)

Last edited by a moderator:
central hosting eastern on Thursday
Thursday NFL since 2002 (in a mixture of Thanksgiving Day + Thursday Night Football), Central Time Zone games hosting Eastern Time Zone teams have gone 21-4-1 O/U against an average total of 45 (53±8 points per game).

this umpire in Pittsburgh, Paul Nauert, home team 21-7 in his games this year (avg line -130) :2cents:
@TonyAndracki23 30m30 minutes ago Maddon admitted we probably won't see Bryant or Javy again this season - no point in pushing it with injuries given the Cubs are on brink of elimination.

without getting into backstory on credentials someone who I trust told me today that when you put in the numbers behind Miami at home vs the chargers into the line making computer it’s spits out a line of +7 or +7.5 before adjustments for public perception and the like.

Take it for what it’s worth.

Last edited by a moderator:
swirvenirvin said:
central hosting eastern on Thursday
Thursday NFL since 2002 (in a mixture of Thanksgiving Day + Thursday Night Football), Central Time Zone games hosting Eastern Time Zone teams have gone 21-4-1 O/U against an average total of 45 (53±8 points per game).
i dont get it... its 1 hour different
In general home team (non-div) has an advantage on the super short week, I think.

Pederson and them gonna be desperate after 2 losses. He already scored 14 in the 1Q in 2 of 3 games on 3 days' rest, too (both were against the Giants though)

Users who are viewing this thread