What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

waiting to see if they offer the 17 flat
Lafayette 1H o17 -135

This what I wanted just based on Napier's non-conference games, before even seeing the post-MAC Championship results. I think this goes balls to the wall in the 1H and then they shut Miami out in the 2H.

6 false starts not even halfway thru the 2Q. Taking sacks, taking a ten-yard loss on double reverse. If it keeps adding up they're gonna lose straight up. Time off was not their friend. Must've taken the championship loss pretty hard. Game sucks ###

this ####### Miami coach 3-22 SU non-conference. The 3 games he won he was DD fave. Lost four as the single-digit favorite and 17 more as the underdog (avg line +21). Historic moment in his career right now

Last edited by a moderator:
I only did parlays this year because I'm dumb haha. Will probably take a stab at real sports betting next season.

Parlaying:

KC -10, Baltimore -8.5, SF -7 and Seattle ML +165

Vikes +7 -120 X2 for next week.  Emotional hedge in case they do to SF what they did to NO.
Ralph Michaels

. . Playoff teams that won FOUR or fewer games the previous season, like the #GoNiners are: . 4-20-1 ATS overall 1-16-1 ATS when a Fav or dog of under 7

Wu-banger said:
anyone have any idea why so many NFL player props are slow to release this week ?
I know the Seahawks took Tuesday off, so until after today's practice there wouldn't have been an injury report.

2 Team 6 Point teaser 

Ravens -3.5, Chiefs -2

Niners -6.5 (all the units in the world)

Packers -4

Last edited by a moderator:
Going against Zach Spiker on totals less than 140:  19-11 SU and ATS and 21-9 O/U

• Non-Patriot League favorites:  10-3 SU and ATS and 13-0 O/U; averaged 84 ppg and the games went over the total by an average of 20 ppg sdql

Also I randomly came across Tweety Dimes' Twitter page while researching and he has Drexel in a teaser to keep it within single digits. They are off two straight home wins but haven't won a road game yet this season.

"I love playing Penn," said Princeton coach Mitch Henderson, before correcting himself. "I don't know if love is the right word. I don't think I'd used that word for them and I don't think they'd use that word for us. It's just fun and everybody needs to have a rival. It's a league, and the littlest things matter the most."
Mitch Henderson 8-2 vs Penn since Donahue became head coach in 2015. They're facing each other in consecutive weeks after Princeton got the road win last Saturday.

The Tigers came out of the gate firing, took an early lead, and never looked back. "They out-toughed us, they outplayed us, they outworked us, and they outcoached us," HC Steve Donahue said.
I think the logic behind backing Penn is that KenPom says they should be a 1-point favorite and they won't lose two in a row, but the Tigers already beat them in two consecutive games in a spot just like this last year (which manifested into a three-game losing streak for Donahue and the Quakers). This is Princeton's conference home opener and their coach has dominated this dude.

Princeton +103
Penn u72½ -110
Penn 1H u34 -105

MIN +14 / LSU -0.5 - 1u

TEN +15.5 / LSU -0.5 - 2u

BAL -3 / KC -3 - 2u

Have Futures on: 

BAL / SF Super Bowl +700 - 1u

SF NFC Champs +350 1u 

Users who are viewing this thread